The Combat Jack Show Thread

1626495148272.gif

Thought CTG was talking about Taylor when he was talking about people knowing they roles and doing what they were hired for …. Turns out it probably was about the board opp from the breakfast club Dramos .

he quit last week and guess he did a YouTube about not being fulfilled and getting mic Time lol

I finally watched what he was talking about. I don't think Chatty's comments were directed at him.

The only thing he really said was he was getting tired of being the butt of the joke(common theme) and not really there for input.

Chatty helped him get a podcast deal at iHeart where he got more upfront money than a years salary at TBC. He said he was tired of having to do multiple hustles along with working at TBC.

Funny hearing Scarface talk about not liking My Block. I got killed last year for saying that song was corny. I still don’t like The Fix as much as most people do. It’s a good album but it was very commercial and manufactured, nothing like a Scarface album.

It’s kind of wild how positive and polite Scarface is talking about J Prince. In his book he talks about how many times J robbed him and used him. He said they weren’t on bad terms but he didn’t mess with him like that anymore. Now he’s on their podcast and everything.

He look skinny as hell, hope he got his health issues figured out. Probably shouldn’t be drinking.

I have to go back and listen to The Fix, but yeah, I don't remember it liking it as much as everyone else.

IMO it was like when 8 Ball & MJG went to Bad Boy.

It seemed a little too polished and commercial. It wasn't him IMO.

i just NOW figured out that u can click on that lil reddit vid and make it bigger :wow:

whole time i was just lookin at a portion of the vid :lol:

she got dem honeydew melons :nthat:

I look at people funny when they use “lol” at the end of a message to make it seem like they’re unbothered.

Let me go ahead and tell the world about my problems, avoid owning up to my contributions to things going downhill these past few months, throw in a quick tidbit about mental health… then drop an “lol” to flex like this isn’t a cry for help. Thot behavior.

Back
Top Bottom