The Combat Jack Show Thread

I hear him disagree a lot.
He'll agree or disagree just for the sake of it, whatever he feels his character dictates. It has it's moments but overall not a fan of the inauthentic phony drama. That's been what Joe wanted dudes to play up though.

Racist Adam 22 on Joe Budden's platform

Lmao! You see it :lol:

But to the Joe Adam interview, I said in here maybe a year ag…that it was clear what direction Adam wanted to move into (as well as Akademiks/Joe/Etc), and what his REAL interest are.

The political YouTube sphere does stupid numbers. Considering Adams own family background, his age and being a rich white dude……it was only a matter of time.

It’s a combination of more vulture ****, (seeing hip hop as expendable, as opposed to a cultural thing) . Own selfish business interest (AD & T-Rell & DoKnow) are BLOWING UP on their own platforms.

Adam just said in his own mouth: “I just put them on a Wednesday show, and thought that was enough for them. I didn’t realize how much ambition they had

Joe rightly called him out right after, for how his white privilege showing:

“You can’t control their progress, and control their detachment”

Then Adam responds in the most white man way: “in retrospect, I would’ve tried to incubate these brands through no jumper, and maybe we get a percentage of it

The wild thing is, Adam did a solid thing initially in providing the springboard with no ties to help them dudes eat on their own. But when they started to become competition and his own interest changed…he fell out with them.

Adam even said in another interview how much he enjoyed sitting down with Danny Mullen as opposed to AD. And they don’t talk about **** on Sledglords, and it doesn’t have half the views :lol:. The reason it’s on Adams own personal channel. Watching this play out, exactly how we all knew it was…is interesting to see.

Lmao! You see it :lol:

But to the Joe Adam interview, I said in here maybe a year ag…that it was clear what direction Adam wanted to move into (as well as Akademiks/Joe/Etc), and what his REAL interest are.

The political YouTube sphere does stupid numbers. Considering Adams own family background, his age and being a rich white dude……it was only a matter of time.

It’s a combination of more vulture ****, (seeing hip hop as expendable, as opposed to a cultural thing) . Own selfish business interest (AD & T-Rell & DoKnow) are BLOWING UP on their own platforms.

Adam just said in his own mouth: “I just put them on a Wednesday show, and thought that was enough for them. I didn’t realize how much ambition they had

Joe rightly called him out right after, for how his white privilege showing:

“You can’t control their progress, and control their detachment”

Then Adam responds in the most white man way: “in retrospect, I would’ve tried to incubate these brands through no jumper, and maybe we get a percentage of it

The wild thing is, Adam did a solid thing initially in providing the springboard with no ties to help them dudes eat on their own. But when they started to become competition and his own interest changed…he fell out with them.

Adam even said in another interview how much he enjoyed sitting down with Danny Mullen as opposed to AD. And they don’t talk about **** on Sledglords, and it doesn’t have half the views :lol:. The reason it’s on Adams own personal channel. Watching this play out, exactly how we all knew it was…is interesting to see.

In other news...

They saying Wack caught the fade w/ Sharp :lol: :smh:

Was having security footage of Rory's side joint getting piped in the pool by some other __ supposed to be a flex? :lol: Son brought it up like 3 times in the 10ish minutes I could sit through, and I'm just lost.

Putting bass in your voice to brag about your mans (?) ****ing someone's side and the side being down to pillow-talk is... different.

Tax ain't coming home, unless there's Covid 50 in 30 years and he's in bad health.

They're adding charges to make sure something sticks and it looks like the Feds are sitting waiting to see what happens.

and I never knew this is what Shawn Sentaro looks like.

Back
Top Bottom