The Combat Jack Show Thread

They really gave Emanny $2500 to let Mel put her foot in his face :lol:.

IMG_3916.jpeg

Yo son, the hat **** had me crying. He was mad insecure about it but he barely had any hair up there.

You can tell Joe girl got an OF cause she was watching herself on camera the whole time.

They knew that boy is wolfing for his Turkey trip, getting him take off the cap is foul :lol:

Flip is about to look doofy with a head full of hair, and become even more obnoxious. Salute.

B5 want smoke

Joe acting like they ain't have a hit. Low budget Debarge family wit it.

It’s crazy how blogs openly just do this lol. Ask about it so other people talk about it then post all the clips of the back and forth

B5 had maybe a summer run before “Run It!” came thru and crushed the buildings, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t recoup especially given Puff’s “accounting” (***** used to charge his 90’s artists to put his own Bentley/Benz whatever in their videos lol)

Flip the type of dude that his baby mama embarrassed to claim because of how he looks now, compared to in the past :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Man I’ve seen chics BDs get clowned for riding bicycles in the hood or for walking around looking bugged. They be ashamed as hell :lol:

Chaino went from his podcast to Yee's sidekick. If you're gonna been in the media let Yee get him comfortable then ask those questions.

Back
Top Bottom