The Combat Jack Show Thread

Perfect example :lol:

Sincerely Kentrell did 137k first week, Top did 126k first week. He naming mixtapes and random collab projects. Whether you like Youngboy or not don't matter but lying to prove a point is lame.

Asking because I honestly don't know anything about him like that, what does youngboy have that will last 20 years?

Asking because I honestly don't know anything about him like that, what does youngboy have that will last 20 years?

his earlier work is great

especially when he was doing music with kevin gates and moneybag

his later work is more like noise cause he has real life stress from the street ish

I think he’s so deep in the streets now that he can no longer be an artist that’s working in his craft

That’s not really the point, and doesn’t matter. He and Kodak are the Nas/Jay-z of THEIR generation. 15-28 year olds loveeeeeee NBA!

You don’t have to be a fan or pay attention to his movement like that but, you have to respect his fanfare. Young folks love that guy

Joe never said he was opposed to ads. I think it was about him being cool with the ad is. These gaming sites are throwing out money.

Plus he does fantasy for free, so it makes sense.

Hell, I think the whole Joe and NBA Youngboy thing is a ad.

There's a big difference in having a fantasy team set for a season than a legal gambling app dependent on you betting everyday but it's funny watching the fans move goalposts

One is a wager that requires 13-14 weeks of preparation versus a system that is designed for you to wager everyday

Was that simple enough for you?

Mind you I think he is trolling but to get into a code of ethics and what's what in ad, a gambling app is like the most sleazy

That Trailblazers, Thunder jersey was nasty, might as well run wit da Pelicans while he still got it

Unless he scared of the temptations of the Bayou cuisine

One is a wager that requires 13-14 weeks of preparation versus a system that is designed for you to wager everyday

Was that simple enough for you?

Mind you I think he is trolling but to get into a code of ethics and what's what in ad, a gambling app is like the most sleazy

You're reaching.

Fantasy football for money, the lottery, betting on sports and playing slots are all gambling.

Trying to act like it's not is some religious mumbo jumbo people would try and do to make it seems like what they were doing was somehow better and allowable.

How is that a reach?

You're saying it's okay cuz they're both gambling (which is true)

I'm saying one is a casual game among friends which involves less financial risk than an app using predatory promos & podcast ads to encourage you to to risk money every day

Back
Top Bottom