The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by YungMooly

ef525baef898af743d1f4e2119a8cfb6472e577.pjpg

On one very, very drunken night.... I ate that
tired.gif
6ypiys.gif
whats good with all them sun spots on her face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

" No amount of liquor will persuade me in anyway to approach that vagiga head first NO SIR
sick.gif
" Man, step yo grown man game up son. Only two birds ever got top from me,but still. It be them "never EVER" types that barely get any in the first place.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

" No amount of liquor will persuade me in anyway to approach that vagiga head first NO SIR
sick.gif
" Man, step yo grown man game up son. Only two birds ever got top from me, but still. It be them "never EVER" types that barely get any in the first place.
Just cause you would don't mean everybody. Look at the pic.... LOOK AT THE PIC. And yes I barely eat the whispering eye.

Now if ya got a decent chick that looks delicious then Im going in

pimp.gif

this girl says she wont go out with me because i joke too much and wouldnt think im serious
im serious though which is ironic and quite frustrating
i really have no idea what i want to do as far as a job in my future
i constantly go back and forth about having kids and for now i do not think i want kids AT ALL

I don't regret or care about some things that have happened in the past few months.
I can honestly say I hate some people.
I have thought about trying what DearWinter219 has done...
laugh.gif
He's right.
I will be Mrs. next year. (But nobody knows except a few close friends.)

Im getting fat.

I gotta ease up on the beer, or start working out.

(i went running about 2 hours ago)

-There are plenty of girls I could get with, but Im too lazy to put in the work
smh.gif

-Too lazy to get into shape, even though I can feel myself getting old and fat
-Have no idea what I'm going to do when I graduate (within the next year)
-Let my pride and my pen15 get in the way of the best thing that ever happened to me
-Don't talk to my ex anymore, but wish I did (even though I wouldnt know what to say)
-Love my family to death, but don't tell them enough
-Under achieve in school because I'm intimidated by my family (everyone else went to ivy league colleges, i dont
frown.gif
)
-I have gotten dumber since being in college because I am so lazy
-Don't really like sneakers anymore, but still check NT religiously
-I really want to pick up, move away, and start the next chapter of my life somewhere far away from here
-I can see myself ending up like my grandfather, old, alone, eating at the same diner and playing the lottery everyday

I think I'm cooler than I actually am
I act a certain way around people just for attention
I lie about dumb stuff
I am unfaithful
I eat my boogies
I lack motivation
I feel like the only reason I'm in college now is for my parents
My friends think I'm happy, but in actuality I'm frequently depressed

I'm mad my stupid friend got kicked out of key club. Hopefully he can just go to fall rally with Gardena's KC, since we know the pres & vice pres.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

sick.gif
" Man, step yo grown man game up son. Only two birds ever got top from me, but still. It be them "never EVER" types that barely get any in the first place.
Just cause you would don't mean everybody. Look at the pic.... LOOK AT THE PIC. And yes I barely eat the whispering eye.

Now if ya got a decent chick that looks delicious then Im going in
pimp.gif

Fact: shorty look like she washed her face with a warm brick this morning.
She's outta the equation. I was just saying tho...

... and you can't just swan dive on a chick cuzc she cute bruh.... Go brush yo teeth... and pray.

-i almost puked reading some of these posts..

-dudes are wifing some of the grimest chicks I've ever laid eyes on and its a goddamn shame..

-i have no regrets for any of the *$$@ I've done when it comes to other peoples relationships...how you salty that we TALK to each other? Breaking up withdudes and all kinds of other useless crap..blows my ++#+%#%!+##+ mind..

-i think my mother is the biggest %*!$* I know, hands down. My mother has hurt more feelings and caused more tears then anyone I know, she's a monster.
frown.gif
and I vowed to never be like her but this year people have made the "Lil Neicy" outta me something SERIOUS. I've said some *$$@ I don't thinkI've ever repeated since, told people some *$$@ they probably could've done without knowing. All these years of being extra nice to fools has made me alittle tapped..Its a cold world out here and I just bought a fan, I'm really starting to not give a ##%%.

-were on a break from sex too..WWHHHYYYY!!!..why did I agree to that?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Listen to Paramore. and like it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Guilty
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just downloaded the whole cd the other day. I'm not ashamed to say that I love me some Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears as well(Blackout is a good CD I don't care what anyone says).

%#* I just typed a bunch of confessions and my comp messed up, i'll be damned to type them again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

PicknRoll wrote:

I had sex with a 14 yr old..you dont wanna know how old I am..
smh.gif

PicknRoll wrote:

Damn son, damn.
but you know what the sad part is..............

ILL DO IT AGAIN YEA I SAID IT AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Damn son that's sick. I don't even know what to say to that nasty %%%#.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea.
-I think about my ex of 1 year kinda often
-I think about randomly beating the crap of unsuspecting people, and knowing how much damage i could wreak

hate school
take too much vicodins
im frail, i break a lot of bones
got played ,smh

Originally Posted by obie21

hate school
take too much vicodins
im frail, i break a lot of bones

Sharing is caring.

- I believe that some people are just born evil and today, or just a few moments ago proved it.
- I hope a certain someone doesn't ruin their life(even more) because of certain choices they made/make. If they do, I can't help but laugh and givethem an "I told you so" type thing.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

I have known my two closest friends for about 5 years now, but now I am beginning to hate them and I can't stand being by them.
Like a new guy started hanging out with us about 6 months ago, and once he came my two friends began to act like complete idiots.
They act like completely other people and its so sad.
Like instead of having their own personalities, they copy other peoples and try to act like them. They're a joke.
They both also begin to form some sort of a complex. They act like they are the "cool" kids... AND THEY AREN'T!!! It's so annoying.
Since they are beginning to piss me off their other bad qualities begin to fuel my anger even more.
I sometimes regret how I have chosen them over so many other people.
I just can't stand them anymore and I have to hang out with other people.

My Other Confessions:
- I pee in the sink
- I think I am the most gorgeous Asian in the whole world (I'M NOT COCKY)
- I am in love with myself
- I think Kurt Cobain was murdered
- I know almost everything about Nirvana and Kurt Cobain
- The first music artist I ever was obsessed with were the Backstreet Boys
smh.gif

- I have seen "Bring It On" about 1000 times NO JOKE. I know almost all the cheers and choreography, and when girls talk about the movie (i.e. Spirit Fingers) I know exactly what they are talking about....
smh.gif

- I swear I am not gay
- I don't check out girls, I think it's disgusting and disrespectful
- I have yet to have a girlfriend, but i am not ashmaned or sad.
- I have had quite a few chances but I ended up not liking the girl at the very end, and I may have accidently played them.
frown.gif

- When I first listened to a song that swore I was 12. And when they would swear I would jump and get scared, and put the volume real low because I thought it was bad.
- My role models are my two older sisters.
- I feel guilty almost after everythign I do.
- I say "sorry" like I am breathing.
- When I was watching "Wanted", I thought the main character was the spinning image of me... before he turned into a killer.
- I am not a @*!@%
- I think it's fun facebook stalking my friends
- I love my memories, so i keep journal entries. I also look back on them for fun.
- My fav dog is a Chihuahua

Well... That's it for now
roll.gif
I forgot how funny this $*!* is.

"U likely to get sum'n HAPPEN'T to you.

- I don't mess with moms side of the family too much because of the way they acted when my grandad died

- I have really stopped caring about school, or anything else for that matter

- There are very few people that i would cry for if they died

- I hate how people act

- I take my sports teams more serious than i take school

- Im ready to drop out of school and start selling

- I have never put 100% into school

- Everyday i feel like im going to snap and go Sprewell on someone

- I lie just about everyday

- I'm really starting to care less if i ever find that right girl

Pushak513 wrote:
* Since I got set up I think EVERYONES a cop so I am very anti social

same over here.

* have a crush on my p.o
*lie to ppl and tell them that i quit
pimp.gif
(just tell them what they want tohear)
*cheat on my piss test
*drop a class on my first year in college, was too lazy to do hmwk and decided to go play soccer with the fellows, so since i didnt turn in just stop attendingthe class SMH at myself
*lie to mom about stoping hustlin.
*been on a drought for about 3 months due to the set up... it really f****d my head up
eyes.gif

9/10 times that I'm with my friends, I end up wishing that I could
alien.gif
clone
alien.gif
myself because I think that they are lames.

I want new friends, but I'm too familiar with what I have.

-been reading this thread since 1230am - 625am... geesh im slow.
-i have a hard time commiting to females.
-my current gf $%+@@!* at me everyday over stupid %*%#, such as top8 on myspace... and it pisses me off where i want to fight her.
-the only girl i've truly can say i "loved" played the hell out of me and ever since than i have a hard time trusting females.
- i take a full schedule of classes every semester so i can have health insurance but than i drop the classes the last day of "w".
- i've 2 classes away from gettin a associates degree in business admin/business marketing w 3 certificates... and i have been for the last year... i justcan't seem to go to class.
- i don't know what i want to do in life, so im thinking about joining the army.. just to go to iraq.
- i purposely try to get in accidents so i can get money or a new car. but when its about to happen i swerve out of the way because i don't have myseatbelt on.
-i've paid off 3 cars (06 passat, 08 civic, 99.5 jetta) but i dont drive any of them.
-ive been jobless for a month now because i was screwed out of money and i owe the bank 300 and my cc bill 250.... but when i get money i spend it on otherstuff. so it keeps going up...
-i hate that one of my bestfriends got addicted to weed, camel crushes, and habib specials, yet i smoke hookah at least once a week.
- i tell girls that i've been celebant for 2 years now, just so its easier to get the ()...
-i dumped my prom date for my ex-gf( who dumped me during spring break...) and than she dumped me again for prom...
- i robbed a guy my junior year of hs at gunpoint, i only got a dollar out of it.
-when i was arrested my senior year of hs for accomplice to identity theft(which i did not do... im still mad) i wanted to run but i didnt... i ended up gettinarrested at my job and listened to akon-locked up and akon-lonely, in the cop car on my way to the police station.
-when gas use to be $4 a gallon i syphoned(sp?) many tanks at the beach because i was to cheap to pay.
-ive spent the majority of my money on my parents, and i dont regret it because they didn't give up on me when i was born.
-i wasn't suppose to live when i was born (my spine was coming out of my back or something).
-i havent slept in 48 hours...

- im going to sleep now, and it took me 20 something minutes to write this...

p.s. - i'm infatuated with periods. not like girl periods. but like the typing periods. I use them wrong all the time. but i feel as if i don't haveone in every thing i type. than its wrong. .... ugh.

Back
Top Bottom