The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

Damn, ya'll live some crazy lives compared to mine.
laugh.gif

-I'm bout to go to school, and I think I'mma nail this girl after my last period class.
-I want to slap 4 of my friends in the face.
-I do believe that Tinkie Winkie from the Telly Tubbie is gay.
-I want to bang my English III teacher.

I have a 10 page paper on communism in russia (wwii:1917-1939) due this up coming monday, and i honestly do not see myself finishing it................
I want to smash 3/4 of the spanish girls i see (hood rats too..)
Art consumes all of my thoughts
I dont really care about sneakers like that anymore.
I dont trust anybody. I think everybodys a undercover cop (nypd..)/ or just out to get me.
This sounds bad. But I dont trust women.
I'm lazy. I'm my worst enemy. I dont think I trust myself.
I've never asked a girl out, or told them that they look good etc etc. All of my Gf's have come up to me, or their friends tell me.

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

I also think I get caught up with a chick too easy. Maybe its just me but I feel since I've ran into so many !#!$# and skanks in my lifetime that when I find a girl I can hold a conversation with that I'm supposed to like her. I know its going to be my downfall

i feel you on that one
smh.gif

I've take 9 triple stacks of extacy in 1 nite.

I've had unprotected sex with roughly 260 out of the 350+ girls I've slept with
(thank the good lord I've never got an std)
I keep a journal of every girl I've slept with complete with a picture, description of their personality and all the info I have of them.

I've let a chick give me knowledge 30 min after havin sex with another chick without taking a shower.

I scared to death of dying so much I have panic attacks sometimes.

that's about it. man I feel kinda better now. thanks NT!

Originally Posted by de la doom

I have a 10 page paper on communism in russia (wwii:1917-1939) due this up coming monday, and i honestly do not see myself finishing it................
I want to smash 3/4 of the spanish girls i see (hood rats too..)
Art consumes all of my thoughts
I dont really care about sneakers like that anymore.
I dont trust anybody. I think everybodys a undercover cop (nypd..)/ or just out to get me.
This sounds bad. But I dont trust women.
I'm lazy. I'm my worst enemy. I dont think I trust myself.
I've never asked a girl out, or told them that they look good etc etc. All of my Gf's have come up to me, or their friends tell me.

Co-sign on those two things.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

- I wouldn't mind kickin' it with a few select NTers... or one in particular for that matter
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

- I wanna see my fam for Thanksgiving but I don't wanna be a burden. I feel like I was invited for pity even tho that probably ain't true

- I'm working on my emotional detachment #%!%
tired.gif
Last night I had somebody try and get through to me and I almost broke down for the first time in god knows how long
smh.gif

- He kinda got me open but I can't fully get there because I'm reluctant to lose control

- I hate dudes with female tendencies

- I hate dudes who lie on their +%%$

- I hate dudes who try and make me jealous
indifferent.gif

- I hate dudes who think I couldn't and wouldn't drop them with the quickness if they were playing games

- I try to be everyone to everybody sometimes
tired.gif
For a long time it was working...

- I have mad options but I'm still stuck on him knowing someone else would treat me better
smh.gif
I'm making a decision whether I can @%#@! with him anymore in the next few days. %%*$% ridiculous

- I'm fairly high maintenance. It doesn't take much to please me, but I expect alot from myself in order to be satisfied

- I don't need a man but I still want one

- I hustle my %*% off and it makes me mad when people try to leech off my success or want sympathy for their poor decisions or state of affairs/circumstances

- I probably have NPD

- I'm gonna take strippersize classes as soon as I find someone to go with me
laugh.gif

- I haven't had sex in a while but when I do I know it's slowly gonna start to take over my life/thoughts
smh.gif

- It used to bother me if people thought I was a ho but I don't care anymore

- My mind is in the gutter too damned much
smh.gif
I'm trying to curb my habit of saying sexually explicit #%!% but it just slips out... (!!@*
smh.gif
0-1
laugh.gif
)

- I've had 4 dudes try to trap me or tell me they wouldn't mind trapping me
indifferent.gif
The !!@*?
indifferent.gif

- PicknRoll kinda disgusts me right now but I can't bring myself to hate him because he's probably cute
laugh.gif

- I use too many emoticons/smilies...

That felt good although I'ma regret this #%!% later
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
why are you tryin to air me out on nt...

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

I have known my two closest friends for about 5 years now, but now I am beginning to hate them and I can't stand being by them.
Like a new guy started hanging out with us about 6 months ago, and once he came my two friends began to act like complete idiots.
They act like completely other people and its so sad.
Like instead of having their own personalities, they copy other peoples and try to act like them. They're a joke.
They both also begin to form some sort of a complex. They act like they are the "cool" kids... AND THEY AREN'T!!! It's so annoying.
Since they are beginning to piss me off their other bad qualities begin to fuel my anger even more.
I sometimes regret how I have chosen them over so many other people.
I just can't stand them anymore and I have to hang out with other people.

My Other Confessions:
- I pee in the sink
- I think I am the most gorgeous Asian in the whole world (I'M NOT COCKY)
- I am in love with myself
- I think Kurt Cobain was murdered
- I know almost everything about Nirvana and Kurt Cobain
- The first music artist I ever was obsessed with were the Backstreet Boys
smh.gif

- I have seen "Bring It On" about 1000 times NO JOKE. I know almost all the cheers and choreography, and when girls talk about the movie (i.e. Spirit Fingers) I know exactly what they are talking about....
smh.gif

- I swear I am not gay
- I don't check out girls, I think it's disgusting and disrespectful
- I have yet to have a girlfriend, but i am not ashmaned or sad.
- I have had quite a few chances but I ended up not liking the girl at the very end, and I may have accidently played them.
frown.gif

- When I first listened to a song that swore I was 12. And when they would swear I would jump and get scared, and put the volume real low because I thought it was bad.
- My role models are my two older sisters.
- I feel guilty almost after everythign I do.
- I say "sorry" like I am breathing.
- When I was watching "Wanted", I thought the main character was the spinning image of me... before he turned into a killer.
- I am not a @*!@%
- I think it's fun facebook stalking my friends
- I love my memories, so i keep journal entries. I also look back on them for fun.
- My fav dog is a Chihuahua

Well... That's it for now
Word, Broad St. Bully?

2119342051_8f89a62719.jpg

- I type in blue but I don't know why cuz my fav. color is red

- I have NEVER had a GF but it's not that I can't get one It's mostly by choice (for personal reasons)

- Im 25 by the way...
eyes.gif

- Im going with this girl that I like tonight to go see Murs, Big Pooh & Joe Scudda and I could see myself being with her but for a few reasons it may nothappen

- I probably could get women but I dont care to try cuz I hate the whole cat & mouse ordeal U gotta go through just to get'em

- I think it'll be harder for me to settle down w/ someone in the future based on my views on women now

- I've never done any type of drugs, but I've always been curious....just to scared that I'll get addicted

-I have NEVER approached a girl a day in my life w/ the intentions of smashing or anything else

- When I see couples together (no matter what the race) I always wonder what each other sees in them that lead them to dating/marriage/whatever...IDK why

- I enjoy my own company more than I enjoy the company of others, which is why, I will often go out to eat, go to the movies, or go to a bar all bymyself....and I don't care

- I am an only child

- I was going bald at one point (2 yrs ago) & recently I've been taking a perscription pill to grow it back...and IT WORKS!!! (Propecia FTW!!!) BeforeI got on the pills I was devastated & wanted to die...

- I think having kids, marriage, LIFE, the pursuit of women, sex & women in general are all overrated

- I think the older I get Im turning more & more into a sexist

- I HATE how women expect so much from guys...it pisses me off, and that's why I secretly kinda hate women

- I get teased by my friends all the time about not approachin' women & I try not to let it bother me but it does...
ohwell.gif

- I often over analyze things

- If I ever had to do it all over again (LIFE), I would in a heartbeat

- I think out of all of my friends I am the best looking but MOST of my friends have GF's or get girls ALL the time...IDK why

- I think most people that meet me/or know me already may think I'm attractive but I feel as though I'm an average lookin' guy...

- I'm not into shoes like I once was, so recently I have been selling or giving away some of my kicks and I don't even care...

- I been comin' to NT since HS (for 7 yrs...) and I can't really see myself not coming here, I visit this site atleast once a day or atleast I try to

- I wish I would've tried a lil bit harder when I was younger cuz now I'm seeing that the moves U make at a young age pave a promising future as U growolder

- I don't eat cheese

- I am BIG fans of Deion Sanders & Penny Hardaway (to this day NO ONE can ever tell me nothing bad about either athlete)

- I think the girls on NT (except for maybe 4 or 5) are not really girls at all but GUYS...

- The girls (of NT) that I think are TRULY girls I find very attractive & I would LOVE to take them out some time...
wink.gif
(No beast)

- I think my Mom loves me, but doesn't like me right now, because of a few things I've done in my life thats affected her too.

- I LOVE chicken ( I can eat that shizz er'day and it wouldn't matter)

- I have never given or received head...
grin.gif

- I love to bowl & I am very good at it but one would never know cuz I NEVER talk about it...

- I feel that I am an exceptional athlete, and I often wonder about what I could have been if I woulda tried harder

- Lately the only thing that I really care about is listening to good music & dressing nice!

- Im not really happy w/ how my life is going right now, so recently I've been drinking (but I'm no drinker) & Im finding out that it doesn'tmake problems go away

- Even though Obama is the new president I dont think much will CHANGE!!! (NWO FTL)

If you read this, a lot of things I said may be contradicting but thats just me...thanks for reading though!
Theres more I want to confess, but this is all I can think of for now, this is really therapeutic by the way...
smile.gif

Part 3. Getting everything off of my chest feels great knowing that no one here knows me.

-I feel like I'm destined to spend my life alone.
-I am a pessimist.
-Don't have a clue as to what I am going to do after college. Might resort what I truly wanted to pursue after High School.
-My personality scares off a lot of people. I come off as angry in facial expression and the way I walk.

I put posters on NT on ignore if they are always long winded and never have anything good to say or even if their sigs say something stupid. This means I putat least 2 people on ignore a week. During the political threads mess I put even more people on ignore.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

- i don't like my family.
- marriage will never be for me.
- people think i'm stuckup, but really i'm just shy/quiet.
- never had sex.
- i hate alcohol, except beer.
- i will never smoke weed.
- being so skinny bothers me.
- i don't think i can do another 3 years of college.
- i hate a lot of attention.
- i think negatively more often than not.
- i've always wanted siblings, being an only child has no perks
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

- never had sex.
frown.gif
double the presents on xmas?

i hate the idea of being a "responsible member of society" who comes up with this junk.
i've met someone who i am sure is the one but i don't want to get married.
i have a good job but want to quit because i hate working in an office....a meter reader sounds like more fun lmao.
i talk way too much and i'm rude to people i know and don't know.

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

- never had sex.
frown.gif
Add:

Winning a race against nobody. Parental initiated sibling rivalry FTL. You just don't know baby girl....

I don't care what anyone says, most dudes have hit a chick that has fallen below their standards at least once
tired.gif
Cats need to stop frontin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

- never had sex.
frown.gif
Add:

Winning a race against nobody. Parental initiated sibling rivalry FTL. You just don't know baby girl....
Add:

Living up to expectations set by older siblings

- Been trying to decide if I want to stay with my lady for a while, love her , but there are so many hot women out there
- Dont care about school
- Art is the only thing occupying my mind, which is good since I want to be an industrial designer and I only need to draw in order to do that, but I'vealways been smart and I cant let my parents and self esteem down.....but I still dont study.
- I know what I want with my life
- put on like 2 pounds and I dont feel good
- compared to i only started drinking a year ago, I drink a lot, but I like it

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

- never had sex.
frown.gif
Add:

Add:

Living up to expectations set by older siblings

there are positives too though.
it gets pretty damn lonely..& no there aren't any double presents on christmas
mad.gif

my dad has never nor will ever spoil me.
having a conservative/psycho/old school jamaican father FTL.

-dont drink
-don't smoke
-have the hots for one of the best buy manages...but i have a bf.

Back
Top Bottom