The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

-I've actually hated the last couple of 3somes me and the wife have had

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

No one should have a threesome with their wife....

pics?
There ALOT of thing NO ONE should EVER do, but %!+ happens especially when your significant other like chicks. I'm damn near 30 so no pics will be posted, come to think of it, I've never taken pics
ohwell.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

pics?
There ALOT of thing NO ONE should EVER do, but %!+ happens especially when your significant other like chicks. I'm damn near 30 so no pics will be posted, come to think of it, I've never taken pics
ohwell.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif

you was the girl with the elephant print shaved head or the one with the waves?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Like a new guy started hanging out with us about 6 months ago, and once he came my two friends began to act like complete idiots.

My Other Confessions:
- I think I am the most gorgeous Asian in the whole world (I'M NOT COCKY)
- I am in love with myself
- The first music artist I ever was obsessed with were the Backstreet Boys
smh.gif

- I have seen "Bring It On" about 1000 times NO JOKE. I know almost all the cheers and choreography, and when girls talk about the movie (i.e. Spirit Fingers) I know exactly what they are talking about....
smh.gif

- I swear I am not gay
- I don't check out girls, I think it's disgusting and disrespectful
- I have yet to have a girlfriend, but i am not ashmaned or sad.
- I have had quite a few chances but I ended up not liking the girl at the very end, and I may have accidently played them.
frown.gif

- When I first listened to a song that swore I was 12. And when they would swear I would jump and get scared, and put the volume real low because I thought it was bad.
- My role models are my two older sisters.
- I feel guilty almost after everythign I do.
- I say "sorry" like I am breathing.
- I am not a @*!@%
- I think it's fun facebook stalking my friends
- I love my memories, so i keep journal entries. I also look back on them for fun.
- My fav dog is a Chihuahua

Well... That's it for now

Son, you are gay. I don't even wanna make a joke about it or anything cuz that would be rude and disrespectful, but real talk, you are a gay man. Take your time swallowing that pill, don't choke (no puns or jokes intended), cause you might really be gay and just haven't realized it.
I was just about to say the same thing, seriously fam you are gay

roll.gif
roll.gif

I didnt wanna be the one to break the news.. didnt want him hangin from the ceiling wit a suicidal pm to holdenmichael on my conscience
tired.gif

laugh.gif
damn, Goo Punch just went in.. its bout to get ugly

Originally Posted by MvP07

^^

and what if he was gay?

the man did not ask you to help him out identifying his sexuality.
I've passed no judgement and I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against gay peopleat all.... I'm just saying..
laugh.gif
$$$% __ I know you ain't just call me Goo Punch!

EDIT: :edit How the hell did eff you sea kay breach the censors?!

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

pics?
ohwell.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif

Vids?

1focusedfemale: I like threesomes too so..... if you are interested and have the second chick that is down PM

devil.gif
x3

Originally Posted by YoungProdigy10

hmm first time doing one of these...

-*chop i correct people to too much.chop* if someone messes up when they're talking or they're just wrong i HAVE to correct them. even over little things. i have a thing where i chop people like a karate kid when they are wrong. example: friend-"Man, everyone's here at the game." Me-"No, everyone is NOT at the game. Barack Obama isn't here." *chop*

- *chop i've already missed registration for the past 3 SAT's so i have to do good well on this one. chop*

Uhhh, yea, that one dude is definitely gay. Hey, i got nothing against it, i voted NO on prop 8 in my eyes dude can marry any other backstreet fan he wantstoo.

Does dude know about JJB? If not, it might be worth checking out.

My confessions....

Well i dont always make all my money in the most traditional ways.

I am in a committed relationship, yet i get different girls numbers ALL THE TIME, just because. I dont even call them, like ever
laugh.gif
( i know i'm not theonly dude that does this either)

Trying to think of more, but i really dont got anything else to confess i guess....weird

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Uhhh, yea, that one dude is definitely gay. Hey, i got nothing against it, i voted NO on prop 8 in my eyes dude can marry any other backstreet fan he wants too.

Does dude know about JJB? If not, it might be worth checking out.

My confessions....

Well i dont always make all my money in the most traditional ways.

I am in a committed relationship, yet i get different girls numbers ALL THE TIME, just because. I dont even call them, like ever
laugh.gif
( i know i'm not the only dude that does this either)

Trying to think of more, but i really dont got anything else to confess i guess....weird

x2....

^^

and what if he was gay?

I've passed no judgement and I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against gay peopleat all.... I'm just saying..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah that was for Mayor, you more on that Harpo tip

More:
- i've been told that i'm very sensitive & i overreact sometimes .. i guess its true
laugh.gif

- the only two people who can reaaaaallly hurt my feelings are my father & boyfriend.
- i hate school more & more each day.
- i HATE group projects & speaking in front of an audience. too bad my school requires lots of it.
- sometimes i think i'm antisocial .. over the three years i've gotten close to only several people in my class.
- i'm not very outspoken. sure, i have many thoughts in my mind.. but i just don't unleash them.
- i love cooking .. i was thinking of attending culinary school for a minute.
- i was baking a sponge cake the other night, and during the baking process i almost caught my oven on fire
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

^^

and what if he was gay?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah that was for Mayor, you more on that Harpo tip

im not mayor though, but who you to call anyone goo? look at your manga pic in your avy, you are just as dark as he was
laugh.gif

- have been a 4.0 student my entire life and suddenly i have just stopped caring
- everyday before i go to basketball practice i think of how much easier it would be just to quit and stay home all the time
- i care waaay too much about what other people think
- i haven't had a gf for 4 years, not so much because i can't get one, but more because i over think everything and always find an excuse to back out
- i worry about everything way too much
- i over analyze the good parts of my life and find reasons to worry about them
- i worry a lot about moving away to college even though it's no where near and i know i should enjoy the time i have now
- i'm broke but have so much i want to buy
- i have no real friends cus i don't trust anyone
- i am starting to spend way too much time on NT

-O i forgot, I lost my stamina and longevity i had when i was on a smashing multiple chicks hiatus, i use to be able to bust and get round 2 startedimmediately
devil.gif
but now I just smh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

I have known my two closest friends for about 5 years now, but now I am beginning to hate them and I can't stand being by them.
Like a new guy started hanging out with us about 6 months ago, and once he came my two friends began to act like complete idiots.
They act like completely other people and its so sad.
Like instead of having their own personalities, they copy other peoples and try to act like them. They're a joke.
They both also begin to form some sort of a complex. They act like they are the "cool" kids... AND THEY AREN'T!!! It's so annoying.
Since they are beginning to piss me off their other bad qualities begin to fuel my anger even more.
I sometimes regret how I have chosen them over so many other people.
I just can't stand them anymore and I have to hang out with other people.

My Other Confessions:
- I pee in the sink
- I think I am the most gorgeous Asian in the whole world (I'M NOT COCKY)
- I am in love with myself
- I think Kurt Cobain was murdered
- I know almost everything about Nirvana and Kurt Cobain
- The first music artist I ever was obsessed with were the Backstreet Boys
smh.gif

- I have seen "Bring It On" about 1000 times NO JOKE. I know almost all the cheers and choreography, and when girls talk about the movie (i.e. Spirit Fingers) I know exactly what they are talking about....
smh.gif

- I swear I am not gay
- I don't check out girls, I think it's disgusting and disrespectful
- I have yet to have a girlfriend, but i am not ashmaned or sad.
- I have had quite a few chances but I ended up not liking the girl at the very end, and I may have accidently played them.
frown.gif

- When I first listened to a song that swore I was 12. And when they would swear I would jump and get scared, and put the volume real low because I thought it was bad.
- My role models are my two older sisters.
- I feel guilty almost after everythign I do.
- I say "sorry" like I am breathing.
- When I was watching "Wanted", I thought the main character was the spinning image of me... before he turned into a killer.
- I am not a @*!@%
- I think it's fun facebook stalking my friends
- I love my memories, so i keep journal entries. I also look back on them for fun.
- My fav dog is a Chihuahua

Well... That's it for now

Back
Top Bottom