The Conjuring 7/19/2013 body is not ready

I been trying to think of what I like better.

Scream in 96, but completely diff tones.
Nightmare in 84?
Halloween in 78?
Exorcist in 73?

Not sure where I slot it. But its in this mix. Like I said, 20+ years. Maybe more.
My ***** that was the best horror movie I can EVEN remember I can't front
This was the ****
I jumped like a ***** on one scene
This movie was the ****

damn...after reading the reviews im extra thirsty to catch this..but headed to Vegas this wknd. Gotta wait till next wknd to catch this
mean.gif

Got back from a screening... **** gave me goosebumps. They did a great job building suspense. Went with a group of eight and six of them loved it. When it comes to horror movies, guess you can't really please everyone. I'm pretty sure most of you will like it. Loved this movie.

:pimp:

Glad people are starting to see the hype.

Can't wait to see how the masses take to it.

:pimp:

Glad people are starting to see the hype.

Can't wait to see how the masses take to it.
I'm just happy the movie delivered I was so disappointed with sinister
But I been lookin forward all year to this and I'm just glad it delivered

Movie was legit. Better than insidious and sinister. Anyone know the next horror movie Patrick Wilson is working on?? Lololol

mind was blown when i found out that Nightowl from Watchmen, Lynch from The A Team, dude from Insidious and this movie is all the same dude.

Jason 1-43, ok, whatever. Nothing that truly scares me, too campy. (one of the most awesome scenes in movie history tho when he takes the sleeping bag and bats it up against a tree. Truly special cinematic moment right there. :lol: )

see, my fav scene in those is from part VI when he uses an iron rod to stab dude then flip him backward 20 feet in the air
or when he murks the fat kid in part III & steals the hockey mask

This Conjuring looks like Amityville Horror, but I believe the great reviews & might have to see my 1st horror movie in years

Soundin like it will win the top earner spot of the weekend with an estimated 32 million.

Movie cost only 20 mil to make.

Practically guarantees sequel/spin offs on the Warren files. :pimp:

Saw it tonight, movie was definitely nice. One of the best scary movies I've seen in a long time.

This is a movie I will rent & watch with all the lights on in broad daylight. 
laugh.gif

Insane on how this flick is true, or some parts are true... 
frown.gif

You really believe that? :lol:

There are pics and things in the movie that show the real people. Obviously they Hollywood it up, if you look at Annabelle, you'll see how much they changed it to make it more "scary" but the events themselves were at least partially true. The characters that go to help have multiple books out there as well as tons of stories/articles written on them over the years, including Amityville. (briefly mentioned in the first movie, tho with changed names)
They did a damn good job with this movie man. Certainly added some things to it, no doubt, but the basic "true" storyline of it all is pretty freaking brutal. (and wasn't even used in the movie)

Paranormal investigation is a hustle. There's no such thing as ghosts. It's just simple mind tricks. Looking at the Ed and Lorraine Warren page on Wikipedia page and yeah, these cases are BS. So the movie may be somewhat based on a true story, but it's a story that was made up by some scammers.

This is the best horror film I've seen in so many years. Wow, they did such a great job. LOVE the camera work in the film. Love the make up and the way they used the sound and visuals to their advantage. The character development was executed so well. Not to me mention it was creepy as hell.

This sounds great by what I'm reading from the comments. I've been feinding for a good horror movie to release and the best I've had so far was the first half of insidious :lol:

Back
Top Bottom