The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

First off, much respect to everyone posting pictures that transport me back to middle school and all this heat. Can not believe it took me so long to find this thread. Again, thanks and much respect, keep posting! I've only recently gotten back into kicks and growing up in a smaller Iowa town honestly never even knew stuff like NT existed until I got back into it the last few years.

Second, I'm assuming this is the best thread to ask this question. I remember having a pair of Nike runners in late 90's maybe 00-01. It essentially shared the tooling and midsole of a 96 AM or the Tuned Plus but the upper was laceless. It had a rubberized strap that was shaped very similar to a Presto but obviously connecting over the top of the foot, but the rubber like material of the Kukini. I am only about 90% certain of these details as I have spent hours upon hours pouring over image searches and forums trying to find anything close, of course to no avail and to be honest am starting to doubt my memory.

Please help!

What are thoseeeee ? Seriously been looking for these ***** for a min. Tryna cop for sentimental value.

^I loved those ads - thanks for sharing. The only one I don't absolutely remember for some reason is the Jordan 12...

Last edited:
What's the official name for these? I remember seeing these in Eastbay back then and they were called Nike Air Max. There's gotta be another name for them, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom