THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Can't get over how good Anne looks
*flame suit on*
I feel you on this. Her hotness just hit me a few days ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Still wana know how Bruce ended up with a cane now that they clearly show he's using one

In the end of TDK, he fell with Harvey Dent and when he ran away, you can clearly see he was limping. That might just be it. 
But if that isn't the case, we will all just have to wait because I doubt anyone here really knows why other than speculations, which could just lead to unwanted spoilers being posted.

So for now, just think of it him simply injuring himself at the end of TDK.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Still wana know how Bruce ended up with a cane now that they clearly show he's using one

In the end of TDK, he fell with Harvey Dent and when he ran away, you can clearly see he was limping. That might just be it. 
But if that isn't the case, we will all just have to wait because I doubt anyone here really knows why other than speculations, which could just lead to unwanted spoilers being posted.

So for now, just think of it him simply injuring himself at the end of TDK.
Ahhh I like this

At the end of TDK, Batman leaves Harvey Dent hanging correct? If so, how come Harvey doesn't come back in the new film?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

At the end of TDK, Batman leaves Harvey Dent hanging correct? If so, how come Harvey doesn't come back in the new film?

he left joker hanging, Harvey died.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

No, he left the Joker hanging. He tried to save Harvey Dent but couldn't and they both fall. Harvey didn't survive while Bats did.

I've seen it mentioned here and there, but I'm not really worried about Hathaway's performance. She's a far better actress than Katie Holmes or Maggie Gyllenhaal, and I think she'll be really good.

You're right...she just feels wrong in all of these pictures? Maybe Heath and Pfeiffer set the bar too high, but there should be this magnetic draw to a batman villain that you can feel from the trailers and still shots and posters.

I got no doubt about Anne's skill...I've seen Rachel Getting Married and Devil Wears Prada, but this kind of role...
I just think she'd have been a better choice to replace Katie Holmes in TDK than play Selena Kyle in this.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Can't get over how good Anne looks
*flame suit on*
She's been on my radar since Princess Diaries then Havoc and that other movie with Maggie's brother just put the icing on the cake. No pun intended. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom