THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

That TV spot with Fox and Bruce talking about retirement is too epic. 
pimp.gif
 Saw it during the Celtics/Heat game, damn. Nolan is such a tease. 

^
Maybe it has to do with how being Batman is wearing him down physically and his health isn't how it used to be.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Still wana know how Bruce ended up with a cane now that they clearly show he's using one

In the end of TDK, he fell with Harvey Dent and when he ran away, you can clearly see he was limping. That might just be it. 
But if that isn't the case, we will all just have to wait because I doubt anyone here really knows why other than speculations, which could just lead to unwanted spoilers being posted.

So for now, just think of it him simply injuring himself at the end of TDK.
Ahhh I like this
But 8 years later u dont think he would've healed by then? And how is he using a cane and jumps right back into being Batman?

What if he's using that cane just to throw people off tho?
glasses.gif

Sorry if I sound stupid but watching the trailers and seeing Bruce climb out of that cave I was wondering... do you think it's possible that Bane kicked Batman's @@@ early on in the story, held Batman captive somewhere for those 8 years and he escapes and returns to Gotham
? When he ask Bane why didnt he just kill him and he goes "your punishment must be more severe".... What else could he do to him, I think he put him somewhere for those 8 years.  It just throws me off seeing him on a cane and talking about how he's retired and then getting back into the game.

Originally Posted by scunny

So they are basically telling us that Bruce Wayne doesn't die.
THEY JUST LOWKEY SPOILED EVERYTHING! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Man Batman ain't dying
laugh.gif

SMH It could also mean that Bane doesn't even crush his spine like we are looking forward to. Or maybe it's just to throw us off with the talks of returning

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

In the end of TDK, he fell with Harvey Dent and when he ran away, you can clearly see he was limping. That might just be it. 
But if that isn't the case, we will all just have to wait because I doubt anyone here really knows why other than speculations, which could just lead to unwanted spoilers being posted.

So for now, just think of it him simply injuring himself at the end of TDK.
Ahhh I like this
But 8 years later u dont think he would've healed by then? And how is he using a cane and jumps right back into being Batman?

What if he's using that cane just to throw people off tho?
glasses.gif
If you watch all the trailers, they keep hinting he has retired or been away. You also see him asking Alfred to get him back on his game. Again, it being 8 years later doesn't mean the movie starts 8 years later. They could still have a snippet in the beginning that takes place right after TDK where he lays low because everyone believes he killed Harvey Dent and then it fast forwards to 8 years later where Bane appears. Then we see Bruce in some sort of prison and being udnerground all scruffy, so maybe that is where he hides in that 8 years to recover, etc... etc.... Dark Knight Rises... get it? 
laugh.gif

July 20th can't come soon enough!!!!

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Man Batman ain't dying
laugh.gif

SMH It could also mean that Bane doesn't even crush his spine like we are looking forward to. Or maybe it's just to throw us off with the talks of returning

Eh, Batman recovered and returned in the comics after Bane broke his back, I'm not sure why it wouldn't be plausible in film. 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Man, whatever military coat that Bane is wearing in the movie... I WANT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(yes Hypebeast) IDC IDC

Yeah that jacket is nice

http://www.banepants.com/
Great find.
Honestly thinking about pulling the trigger,would be pretty handy to have during these tough Canadian winters if it's actually warm and I'd look pretty menacing 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom