THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

How did The Dark Knight Rises Come About? Who was the villain Warner Bros. originally planned, you won't believe it - Christopher Nolan confirms and denies facts and rumors - http://bit.ly/KSA29A

honestly....leo as riddler
eek.gif

i wouldve been fine with JGL as riddler also, or robin/nightwing

Rumors online are saying that tickets will be available for sale on Monday, June 11. 
FYI, I purchased my tickets for TDK on 6/20/08, so timing sounds about right.

And another fan poster...

6ohekg.jpg

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Leo as Riddler would have been dope
pimp.gif
really?....I don't see it at all. 
A big star like him playing the villain might've been distracting.  Plus it would be hard picturing him wearing a green costume or something with question marks all over it.

I remember they were throwing around the idea of Eddie Murphy as the riddler, that would be horrible imo !

i thought johnny depp woulda done a good riddler. has that quirky personality that would have fit well.

nonetheless, i'm looking forward to BANE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

i thought johnny depp woulda done a good riddler. has that quirky personality that would have fit well.

pimp.gif

Depp is def a great actor when it comes to quirky but I still don't think it would fit the Nolan style of film. I feel like it would have come off kind of corny...

* On another note, didn't realize that I'll be on vacation in the Dominican when this comes out. Granted I'm glad I'll be on vacation; however its gonna kill me to know I wont be able to see this until August
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

pimp.gif

Depp is def a great actor when it comes to quirky but I still don't think it would fit the Nolan style of film. I feel like it would have come off kind of corny...

* On another note, didn't realize that I'll be on vacation in the Dominican when this comes out. Granted I'm glad I'll be on vacation; however its gonna kill me to know I wont be able to see this until August
tired.gif

I was laughing at you till I realized I might be on vacation too
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Official runtime on The Dark Knight Rises is 2 hours and 45 minutes 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

FjlvE.jpg

pimp.gif

Since the officially have relewased the runtime, next will come showtimes.....GET READY FOLKS!

Was told by the Prov IMAX manager, that they're waiting for Nat Amusements to give'em showtimes THEN they will sell tix.  6-4 weeks in advance

FjlvE.jpg
Alright I could do with that. Was actually looking forward to a 3+hr movie tho. 

Ive gotta learn to quit coming into this thread... Not that there are spoilers, It just makes me want to keep searching them out... Ahh!!

July 20 cannot come soon enough.

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by Grimey

FjlvE.jpg

pimp.gif

Since the officially have relewased the runtime, next will come showtimes.....GET READY FOLKS!

Was told by the Prov IMAX manager, that they're waiting for Nat Amusements to give'em showtimes THEN they will sell tix.  6-4 weeks in advance

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom