THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Yea I thought that poster wa trash too
laugh.gif

said it the second I saw it - the new poster is terrible and lazy.

Nothing about it is different than the original poster except for the red/orange color and Batman. They need to ramp up the advertising - the die hards will be excited no matter what - but to reel in in the older audience and casual movie go'er they have to make them excited.

This is a VERY lazy effort.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by RFX45

It's all good. I also wish Bane would get bigger and stronger with a dose of venom but I have slowly accepted that it will not happen and will just expect Nolan to bring us an amazing movie anyway. 
He could still have the Venom. Maybe it'll just pump him up in different ways. Make his senses super and quicker reflexes. Like a instant PED.

That's what I was thinking, it's the edge he could have against Batman and it would be gas induced through his mask instead of injected in liquid form. I still want to see his just bulk up like a super saiyan I guess. 
laugh.gif
 Not really possible on Nolanverse but I'd like to see it pulled off well and realistically (if possible).

I always loved the way they did it in AA
laugh.gif
 though I know that kind of sequence probably wouldn't happen.

Not gonna lie, I hated Anne from the beginning but maaaannnnnn, her in that Catwoman suit.....whoooooo!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Not gonna lie, I hated Anne from the beginning but maaaannnnnn, her in that Catwoman suit.....whoooooo!
^ This. I ain't mindin' the lack of goggles now.

Love those posters. 
pimp.gif
 If you didn't love Anne before, this better make you love her! I noticed a bit of contradiction in the trailers and these posters, the title is The Dark Knight Rises but it also has the legend ending. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

I still say Anne is a terrible choice
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Can't be any worse than Halle....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]IDK why y'all don't agree with Anne...She can play sexy, i wanted to @%$! her in Love and Other Drugs[/color]

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

how can anyone still doubt Nolan?!?!

I can't doubt how the man makes excellent movies, but his choice in women is another story. On that note, I'm fully on board with Anne in that Catsuit

Maggie Gyllenhaal was great, Katie Holmes not so much but she was sort of "hot" at the time of Batman Begins

Maggie Gyllenhaal was great, Katie Holmes not so much but she was sort of "hot" at the time of Batman Begins

You are the very first person I've ever seen say that about Maggie. I don't even think Jake would ever say anything like that.

You are the very first person I've ever seen say that about Maggie. I don't even think Jake would ever say anything like that.

what he said..

to me, maggie gyllenhaal was the only flaw about the dark knight

wasn't a big fan of anne's when she was first given the role.. but after seeing pics, she's growing on me

how can anyone still doubt Nolan?!?!

I can't doubt how the man makes excellent movies, but his choice in women is another story. On that note, I'm fully on board with Anne in that Catsuit

I somewhat concur. Other than the actresses in the last 2 Batman films and Scarlett Johansson in The Prestige, the other females he's had have been competent (Carrie-Anne Moss in Memento, Swank in Insomnia, the female cast of Inception). Anyways, I hope Anne does well, seems like her character is integral to the story (much like Eckhart as Dent).

Back
Top Bottom