THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by Icecixz

I love that commercial when bruce says, "My wife?!". Lolz

tumblr_m4i92h7UBo1rogb13o1_250.gif

tumblr_m4i92h7UBo1rogb13o2_250.gif

30t6p3b.gif
this level of long term excitement can't be good for your health. may have to take a day off for this...

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Icecixz

I love that commercial when bruce says, "My wife?!". Lolz

tumblr_m4i92h7UBo1rogb13o1_250.gif

tumblr_m4i92h7UBo1rogb13o2_250.gif
He's slumped over like he's using a cane and in the back of the Limo you can see his hand is elevated like he's holding a cane.

Thiago got my mind racing now. If JGL suits up as Batman Beyond at the end of this movie I am going scream Like a little #*+ ! 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

eek.gif
sick posters.

Any idea how much production costs for the entire movie? Probably there was no limit set.
$250 million. And just to add, probably the only "big budget" movie to be done entirely on film, not digital.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Thiago got my mind racing now. If JGL suits up as Batman Beyond at the end of this movie I am going scream Like a little #*+ ! 

Man... MAN.... bricks would be +%*# right there in the theater.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Okay, seriously, SERIOUSLY. Read the spoiler at your own risk...even though its just a rumor as off now, take it with a grain of salt.

Spoiler [+]
JGL is playing John Blake, and apparently this was taken from an action figure package description - "A hard-nosed young Gotham beat cop who is assigned to a special task unit to take down the vigilante known as "The Batman" becomes an unlikely ally to the Dark Knight. When the mercenary known as "Bane" breaks the prisoners out of Blackgate Prison, the city becomes overrun and Blake takes the codename of "Azrael" to help Batman stop Bane."

Sounds like a reach...but
pimp.gif
at the thought.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by Noskey

Okay, seriously, SERIOUSLY. Read the spoiler at your own risk...even though its just a rumor as off now, take it with a grain of salt.

Spoiler [+]
JGL is playing John Blake, and apparently this was taken from an action figure package description - "A hard-nosed young Gotham beat cop who is assigned to a special task unit to take down the vigilante known as "The Batman" becomes an unlikely ally to the Dark Knight. When the mercenary known as "Bane" breaks the prisoners out of Blackgate Prison, the city becomes overrun and Blake takes the codename of "Azrael" to help Batman stop Bane."

Sounds like a reach...but
pimp.gif
at the thought.
That would be 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If true

So will the entire thing be recorded on IMAX or just certain scenes like last time?
I'll probably watch it in IMAX anyways but I just want to know what to expect.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

So will the entire thing be recorded on IMAX or just certain scenes like last time?

Probably just action scenes - It might seem a little pointless to film emotional dialogue based scenes on IMAX because it wouldn't be cost efficient with the tech expense

But then again this may be wrong

either way Nolan + IMAX = Gold 
happy.gif

I been trying to keep easy...not expect too much...nitpck over everything and brush it off. Anne looks awkward...Bane's not quite what I expected...the football explosions looks dumb...the trailer aint got the gutpunch that the TDK ones had...cuz it's unfair to ever expect another TDK out of any film.

But the last couple pages did me in. This looks amazing.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I read that theres over an hour of IMAX footage.

Nolan said the only problem shooting with IMAX cameras is that they're too loud, can't shoot too many dialogue driven scenes with it running in the background.

This caught my eye in the trailer.

Spoiler [+]
I haven't read anything about this yet - there is a suit thread on SHH but this looks like a different batsuit - might just be the light but it looks more shiny and Az-Baty?

ighzqu.jpg

I always hoped they would fit that Knightfall story in. It definitely looks like Bruce is using a stick in a few parts of the trailers. Wouldn't make sense to use Bane and not have him seriously injure Bruce Wayne.

Might just be wet though.

I think you guys are reaching with that John Blake spoiler. Bale and Nolan both agreed to do a third movie focusing on Bats. Bale didn't want a Robin in any of the Batman movies. That John Blake spoiler is like having a Robin element to it.

Back
Top Bottom