THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Got my Imax tix reserved for friday afternoon
pimp.gif
. Contemplating whether or not to copp

midnight showing as well seeing that there's still a ton of good seats left. 

Kind of dissappointed they don't have the marathon in IMAX yet. I just gave in and bought regular marathon and also IMAX the next day.

But damn, seeing that bank scene in TDK in IMAX is a sight I'll never forget.

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Arclight Dome, front balcony seats just like i wanted. My body is ready

I'm expecting Bale and Nolan to be there to introduce the movie just like other major releases there

No way! Do they really?
I'm going to the Arclight Sherman Oaks.
Yea man ive been to few releases and they have had a few cats show up

iron man 2 -robert downey jr was there
inglorious bastards - tarrantino showed up

those are just a few that i can remember
What time did you get and are their  any more available? 

saw that some IMAX theaters are doing the trilogy all in IMAX after they convert BB to IMAX. look around for'em

going to be hard to follow up The Dark Knight...especially the Ledger performance of the Joker...but this will be a good one as well.

Something I stumbled upon. I don't know if this has been posted earlier in this thread or not, but for those theaters that use movietickets.com for online ticket purchases and you haven't purchased your advanced tickets to TDKR yet:

From Slickdeals
MovieTickets.com has teamed up with KFC's e-mail club to offer a $5 unique promo code for any upcoming movie in 3D, IMAX, or IMAX 3D when you sign up to KFC's marketing e-mails and purchase through MovieTickets.com.The code expires 7/15/2012 and it is e-mailed instantly. The form does claim a limit of one per person, but I was able to receive 2 using 2 different e-mail addresses.Linky [movietickets.com]

I used two email adresses and got two different codes. Tried one of the codes and it worked. There's also a gmail trick you can use to obtain multiple codes, explained in the slickdeals thread link at the top, if you have a gmail account.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

LOL THIS MAN IS NOT FCKING AROUND. 325AM
eek.gif
dat dedication
pimp.gif

can't be surprised at that showtime tho. earliest show at my imax is 630am.

...i wonder if a 330am show will fill up?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

July 20th couldn't come any sooner! I missed the ticket release day for the midnight IMAX screenings and they are mostly sold out here in Vancouver.

This Christopher Nolan directed Batman series completely trumps all other superhero movies.

Originally Posted by Legendairy Stinson

Kind of dissappointed they don't have the marathon in IMAX yet. I just gave in and bought regular marathon and also IMAX the next day.

Yesterday I was readng how they plan on doing a marathon in IMAX. Warner Bros. was mentioning how the upcoming IMAX marathon will be the first time Batman Begins hits the IMAX screen.

Originally Posted by Illmatiic

Originally Posted by Legendairy Stinson

Yesterday I was readng how they plan on doing a marathon in IMAX. Warner Bros. was mentioning how the upcoming IMAX marathon will be the first time Batman Begins hits the IMAX screen.

Actually, the first feature film I saw in IMAX was Batman Begins. I doubt that it went thru the remastering treatment that they are employing now, but it did show in IMAX screens during it's original theatrical release.

Man...IMAX Navy Pier Sold out on times that I wanted to go too....

I was gonna get a midnight show but I work in the AM and I want to go in to this movie with a clear mind body and soul!!

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I was gonna get a midnight show but I work in the AM and I want to go in to this movie with a clear mind body and soul!!

I took a look as well and the next decent showing times appear to be Sunday afternoon/evening.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I took a look as well and the next decent showing times appear to be Sunday afternoon/evening.

Yup I wasnt down for a 3-4 am Show friday morning...or a earlier show saturday afternoon...Might have to just see it at Muvico or something opening night and then set away some time to see it again but at Navy Pier.

I can't wait for this movie.. although the last one was waaay over my expectations I have none going into this one.. whenever i do I'm usually dissapointed

Back
Top Bottom