THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

that new trailer is
eek.gif

seen like 7 times already
laugh.gif

People in So Cal (specifically Orange & LA county), what do you think is the best IMAX screen? I'm thinking the Edwards at the Irvine Spectrum...

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

People in So Cal (specifically Orange & LA county), what do you think is the best iMax screen? I'm thinking the Edwards at the Irvine Spectrum...

Irvine is one of the few true 70mm IMAX theaters so go with that. Here's the only other true 70mm IMAXs in CA.
Cathedral City Desert IMAX Theater (1999)
Irvine Edwards Irvine Spectrum 21 & IMAX (2002)
Los Angeles California Science Center (1998)
Los Angeles Rave 18 IMAX (2010)
Ontario Edwards Ontario Palace 22 & IMAX (2003)
Sacramento Esquire IMAX Theatre (1999)
San Diego Reuben H. Fleet Science Center (1973)
San Francisco AMC Loews Metreon (1999)
San Jose Tech Museum of Innovation (1998)
Universal City AMC Loews Universal City (2000)

@RFX45 thanks, I've always been happy with the screen at Irvine. I was just curious if there were any other just as good and local options

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Man I've had like 4 dreams about this movie after watching the Trailers over and over. That trailer just blew me away!

This movie will be EPICCCCCCCCCCCC!!  It's almost scary bruh, Bane scares me! he kicked the *%* outa Batman!

Originally Posted by cgutta

the disrespect when he throws batmans broken mask aside 
pimp.gif

It just makes you crazy like "OMG What did he do to BM!!??!" "How did he rip it off?" U know he had that electric $$+ around his mask in TDK so I wonder is Bane just broke through is with ease.

DAMNN June and July looking so similar! I went to the theatres this morning to cop tickets thinkin it opened today!

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I refuse to watch any more trailers.
I was thinking the same thing as I was watching the trailer. I think that Nokia one revealed too much. Esp the fact that during the fight on the bridge it's revealed that:
A) Bane knows Bat's identity (I'm hoping they moved some audio from a different part of the movie for this trailer as a ruse)  

B) Bats telegraphs his punches

Spoiler [+]
Hardy was an MMA fighter last year

C) Bane wins the fight
Think of it this way though, if Nolan revealed that much in the trailer (which could have been the epic ending) that means the surprises for us will be even bigger and better than what we could possibly imagine. 

Joker 2.0 from Hot Toys, I thin the first one looks better but this one has the pencil!!! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

2v19jeo.jpg

2holqwg.jpg

rvxbu1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom