The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

2005 basic B basic sex. i was hyped though and it started my career in smashin' 
pimp.gif

I can't be the only one that took the girl's clothes off like a raped gorilla trying to eat a ripe banana.

I can't be the only one that took the girl's clothes off like a raped gorilla trying to eat a ripe banana.

- 12 Years old
- No football practice

- Girl on aim told me to come over so I mobbed quick on my bike.

- Sat awkwardly for 5 mins then she look at my package, I looked at her vagina.

- She was on her period and I hit it anyways.

- Rode my bike home

- 12 Years old
- No football practice

- Rode my bike home

- 12 Years old
- No football practice

- Rode my bike home

- 12 Years old
- No football practice

- Rode my bike home

Back
Top Bottom