The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One night stand. . Was not looking for yambs at the moment. She was aggressive. Within 5 minutes we were making out. Went back to my place and proceeded to make out more. Did not tell her I was a virgin. Got dome. She then laid back. In my mind I literally said to myself "the time has come". Put on the rubber (thank god) and went at it. Suprisingly I was going at it all engines running for about 15 minutes. 3 different positions.

We no longer speak. Good times!

One night stand. . Was not looking for yambs at the moment. She was aggressive. Within 5 minutes we were making out. Went back to my place and proceeded to make out more. Did not tell her I was a virgin. Got dome. She then laid back. In my mind I literally said to myself "the time has come". Put on the rubber (thank god) and went at it. Suprisingly I was going at it all engines running for about 15 minutes. 3 different positions.

Back
Top Bottom