~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

damb bruh :lol:

what happen?

Seen buddy walk into the venue around 7 but must've been bs'ing cuz he ain't hit the stage til almost 12. Openers all finished almost an hour before he hit the stage. DJ mixing ish while people were losing their patience. Did a weak 30 minute set and then bounced. Icing on the cake... had people waing almost 30 minutes after the show for the meet and greet and then wanna act like a diva and say he's not doing it. F outta here

Damn, so Dom is coming out late for every stop??? :nerd:

I honestly don't charge it to coming out late.

Only reason I say that is because I've been to quite a few shows the last few years from Dom, to Dot during the OD era, to Problem, etc. and they all have the same thing in common: They all come out at the same time after 128314283436243 opening acts. Like Skeme is the "opener" on this run but every city has like 6 to 7 opening acts before skeme even hits the stage. Part of the reason why I hate going to shows :lol: simply because in most venues you have to stand through that the whole time :smh:

The doors opened at 7 for the NYC show. Dom came out around 10:30, I thought I was waiting around forever, but it seems like that's the norm for a lot of these shows.

I don't know what's worse though, waiting around for the opening acts to finish, or being in the middle of the crowd surrounded by people lol

The doors opened at 7 for the NYC show. Dom came out around 10:30, I thought I was waiting around forever, but it seems like that's the norm for a lot of these shows.

I don't know what's worse though, waiting around for the opening acts to finish, or being in the middle of the crowd surrounded by people lol

That irving plaza wait was crazy. Learned a lesson that night to never show up early ever again. And those opening act with that asap wannabe with those tumblr kids was painful to go through.

Yeah normally when guys have shows, the city that they are in gets aspiring artist to pay to perform and those are the acts that you see before Skeme and DOM most of the time.

It'ss all part of the game. If it's not a MAJOR player in the game expect hella opening acts. As I said earlier that's why I always show up to shows like this faded. Gets me through all of the corny opening acts.

It'ss all part of the game. If it's not a MAJOR player in the game expect hella opening acts. As I said earlier that's why I always show up to shows like this faded. Gets me through all of the corny opening acts.

Glad I'm not the only one

I'll be at the show Friday early. Don't wanna get stuck standing the whole show.

well, houston is sold out? didnt cop a ticket on time

looks like i wont be going to the show :smh:

not really trippin cause ive watched him live every time since the first time he was here at the houston sneaker summit a few yrs ago

but still, it turned into a sort of tradition with me and my friends

so yea I'm bummed :frown:

i havent talked to my ex in over a week so the plan we had talked about is surely off (going to the austin show) *shrugs*

edit

if something out of the ordinary happens at the show imma be heated

like last summer when i was in LA and didnt cop my casey veggies ticket on time and Kanye happen to show up :smh:

Last edited:
@zapatohead408 Goin' to the SF show. I saw what you were talking about when i went back and tried again. Hopefully they will have some for sale at the venue on the day of the show.

Last edited:
Just left the Houston show. Sold out and smoked out. I had a good time. Opening acts were pretty good too. My dude Dom KILLED IT and brought out the Chill Gawd Devin the Dude :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom