~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Dom Kennedy is most underrated ***** out..I went to his show in NYC and Kendrick Lamar came out...  Real ****** recognize real music..

laugh.gif
whats so funny? 

whats so funny? 

I actually can't pinpoint it. It's just how you said what you said. Not that it was wrong or anything it was just...funny :lol: Like real "tough guy" **** :lol: the whole "K Dot came to show dom love real ****** recognize real ****" and all of that :lol:

Last edited:
I actually can't pinpoint it. It's just how you said what you said. Not that it was wrong or anything it was just...funny
laugh.gif
Like real "tough guy" ****
laugh.gif
the whole "K Dot came to show dom love real ****** recognize real ****" and all of that
laugh.gif
point is real music recognizes real music.  that's all 

I went to the SF show, and I didn't enjoy it as much as I did shows in the past Dom's part was way too short.

I was incredibly stoned and fell asleep for part of skemes show.

^ I feel you on that. I've gone to pretty much every show he's had out here and Dom's set seemed shorter. i felt like he didn't do enough of his older songs. Still had a good time tho and got my poster signed after the show :pimp:

Last edited:
i was at HOB sunset on saturday, i don't remember much i was trashed

skeme brought out the game and dom brought out YG though

^LOL @ TeeFlii on Saturday, he was feelin himself way too much. Overall, it was aight. Waited like 3hrs, and Dom only performed for 45min. But it was dope seeing The Game and YG make surprise appearances.

Back
Top Bottom