~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

wow. are yall downloading the right quality version of the album? cuz this joint is pretty dope imo
They ask me how I feel about the competition? I ain't seen em in yearrrrs 
pimp.gif

Fried Lobster is the best song on the album, if a good 7-8 of the 11 songs on here were as good this _'s wouldn't be complaining at all 

I think the 'Nobody Else' portion on #3 should've been longer too, like he did on '5.0 I Conversations' 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I knew it would happen, but it is growing on me. Played "posted in the club" on the surround sound in the crib today, maybe it was the Tequlia, but joint knocked.

Fried Lobster hands down the best song on the album as well as production. This better just be a warmup. Dude gonna disappear for another year?

Lemonade really ******* sucks. Started out promising with him reflecting on his son but then this ***** got lazy and gave me Kool Aid Instructions as a chorus boy if you don't get

Woulda just been better to let the beat ride

On My Hometown is the star of this album though that beat GD

Upon listening to it in the car again, the album rides smooth but theres no standouts. Everything really is interchangeable and thats my main gripe with it. I dont even know what my favorite song is really lol

Can't even force myself to like this album. Thought it sucked on the first listen, then listened to it in my car with the windows down on a sunny day and it got a little better.

There's honestly only like three tracks that are good. 3 out of 11. 2 of which we heard before the album even came out. This **** is lazy and yall know it.

Alright, this wasn't Dom's best effort, but, it's not as horrible as some are making it out to be.

Fried Lobster is nice, Represent is ok ok, 2 Bad is a nice summer tune (weakest of the three though.)

Just happy we have some Dom for the summer.

Lemonade def the worst song he has ever made.

Daddy is worse

Havent listened to it in awhile but When You See Love is def worse than either of these songs really...

OH HELL NO!!! I'll let a lot of things slide, but I will not tolerate the slightest of slander to when you see love. That's not just one of my favorite Dom tracks, it's probably one of my favorite songs period. We all got that one girl who we want it to work out with and we still keep in touch with. How dare you say such outlandish remark sir. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom