~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Havent listened to it in awhile but When You See Love is def worse than either of these songs really...

:lol: like I said. Aint listen to it in awhile so I may have gotten it confused with another song. But Lemonade or Daddy aint Doms worse songs. I know Ive heard worse from him

Glad I wasn't the only dude thinkin fool was buggin but OGDK so underrated. GHS too but that's prolly cuz I dont see it as a summer album

Last edited:
Alright, this wasn't Dom's best effort, but, it's not as horrible as some are making it out to be.

Fried Lobster is nice, Represent is ok ok, 2 Bad is a nice summer tune (weakest of the three though.)

Just happy we have some Dom for the summer.

2 bad worse than represent? :lol:

2 bad is probably the best SONG on the project. Think it's the perfect example of dom and what he can bring when focused

Ok after listening to When You See Love, that wasnt the song I was talkin bout lol. It was another slower love song by Dom. I cant remember it tho. But I still dont think Daddy & Lemonade are the worse lol. Dudes lyrics is hella lazy on both songs tho. The ending of the first verse on Daddy is hella ironic cause he isnt saying nothing :lol:
Them beats cant be denied tho, they single handedly save them songs and the whole album for that matter

The album isn't that bad.  Once you get over the fact that dude doesn't really rap in the sense of using lyricism it's pretty enjoyable in my opinion.

Listening to it made me dig up my old physical copy of FS/DS.  I think I picked this up around 09 when I was in grade school.

The album isn't that bad.  Once you get over the fact that dude doesn't really rap in the sense of using lyricism it's pretty enjoyable in my opinion.

Listening to it made me dig up my old physical copy of FS/DS.  I think I picked this up around 09 when I was in grade school.

you were in grade school in 09 :x

2 bad worse than represent? :lol:

2 bad is probably the best SONG on the project. Think it's the perfect example of dom and what he can bring when focused

The only song I kept from the album.

The production on his more recent work has also declined cant mess with most of these beats. Dude used to be so consistent man :smh:

Last edited:
After a week I like it, but I'm use to him rapping slow so it didn't really come off as a surprise or anything. I think this will be one of those albums just to bump in the car this summer.
Here's his interview with the LA Leakers though.

After a week I like it, but I'm use to him rapping slow so it didn't really come off as a surprise or anything. I think this will be one of those albums just to bump in the car this summer.
Here's his interview with the LA Leakers though.

I don't think its the slowness think its just the rhyme patterns or how he's trying to make this album seem in interviews. But ayyyy gotta market and make that cake

Some decent interviews so far

Last edited:
I can get down with
Fried Lobster
On my hometown
WHat i tell kids
thank you biggie

2bad & represent are aight

everything else could be deleted tbh

Dom had never been a lyricist and its not even about that for me..

But this lazy flow, with lines like "told her she was pretty then I got laid" dude said it like he was saying something groundbreaking :lol:. Then you have dudes in here :pimp: 'ing it like it's fire. Dude needs his energy back. That line isn't even catchy.

Last edited:
Dom had never been a lyricist and its not even about that for me..

But this lazy flow, with lines like "told her she was pretty then I got laid" dude said it like he was saying something groundbreaking :lol:. Then you have dudes in here :pimp: 'ing it like it's fire. Dude needs his energy back. That line isn't even catchy.

It's not even that it's catchy. It's simple, it's true, it's relatable and that's the overall appeal of Dom's music. Sometimes it's that easy to be like "you're pretty" and get the cheeks. As opposed to buying a chick a bag to hit. That's something I can't relate to and just isn't realistic.

Water Sugar Lemon Squeeze :smokin :x :smh: :lol: :nerd:

That chorus is all that at the same time lmao. So stupid & simple but yet gets stuck in your head smh

Last edited:
Song you probably confused when you see love for was probably can't let your panties go. That's probably the worse track.

And imma take you roller skating before the week is up :smile:

Has nothing to do with him rapping slow. He rapped slow on yellwo album and that worked

Its the lack of energy in his voice. Monotone. No bueno

I gotcha, I don't think it worked for him this time around, but I don't think it's terrible either.

For sure not Dom's best work but I'm a huge fan so I gotta remain loyal to his stuff. Still a lot more quality than other music that is "hot" right now. Hopefully he'll do some shows this summer that mix this album with past ones.

I don't respect that. He sounds like a front runner when things are all good but now loyal fans are calling him out saying it took you 2 years for something mediocre like this and you don't man up? Its not our fault Dom the **** was trash and you charged people for it too.

Def wont be getting my money next time. You can take some other peoples money

Back
Top Bottom