~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

A few cuts off first listen the report and bending corners on point.

Idk If that’s nipsey or cozz but they played us on my Benz. Thought he was going to flow

Last edited:
Why he does he sound so...no offense, but handicapped when he raps now? Like he's slow / deaf or something lol

he’s being too effortless/saying regular **** that dont really mean nothing vs. all his lines being subtly on point when we first fell in love w him.

gotta b scary to him if this is how he always thought of his lyrics and people not reacting the same.

prolly harder for him to find inspiration now that he a family man and we all went to his music for a certain vibe. riding around tryna earn something and getting into shenanigans with biddies. he a CEO with a family now.

even tho this **** got me thru my shift at work. im ****ing with this. best drop since GHS for me.

I thought I was bugging when I heard Vol 1 and he sounded slow.

This sounds a bit better. Gonna give the full project a listen.

smh dont know why I keep doing this to myself.

I cant stunt, after "Courtesy of Half A Mil" I had high expectations man...

"By, Dom Kennedy" is his last good solo project....everything else he has done on his own has been weak.

His new style reminds me of Lil' B. It's like he just kinda raps random things without really caring if they make sense or not. Mans rapped about smallpox and trade agreements on a track :smh:

Man BUMP all that. This joint is very solid. I like it. Def some cuts on here.

his voice def sounds better consistently throughout the album moreso then any project since GHS Imo

he was in his bag on rollerblades :pimp:

His new style reminds me of Lil' B. It's like he just kinda raps random things without really caring if they make sense or not. Mans rapped about smallpox and trade agreements on a track :smh:

the more y’all speak on it i notice this too.

they used to subtly play off each other now he dead *** will be talking about cooking in one bar and try to drop some hood saying in the next bar and then he’ll say something he or “she” does or never does.

no correlation between the vague sparse lines is what changed between then and now.

i dont even know what the fix is for him :lol:. lowkey he should double down on it and make it a meme.

i still fw a lot of the songs on here though. My Benz is a heater but all his good post GHS songs would have been classics if this was 2011-2013 Dom. I was bumping Westside With Love 2 and OGDOMK on aux at work and white dudes kept asking about him :lol:. Some ***** said “is that Ludacris” :stoneface: i just looked at him for a second and said...nah bruh. :lol: put him on tho

the point i was tryna make was that every line used to hit and now it seem like he really freestyling tryna do his own version of how ****** “write” now.

Matter of fact.

He should follow Joe budden’s lead and acknowledge that tweet and start Tha DomCast.

He could have all the dope West Coast figures from the past decade and beyond and just pop **** about clothes sports culture **** etc.

ShortPastelGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

Our boy lost the juice. A shame his lack of enthusiasm and him just overall sounding like he's reciting lyrics off a sheet of paper is whats holding him back from being great.

ShortPastelGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

Our boy lost the juice. A shame his lack of enthusiasm and him just overall sounding like he's reciting lyrics off a sheet of paper is whats holding him back from being great.

I think NTers are just a bunch of hip hop elitists. All the homies in the hood are messing with the new dom heavy.

Back
Top Bottom