~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

yeah thats what i was saying. you can’t even slide in the dms with a screen name like that you just gotta respect it. :lol:

According to some members feedback on Dom, has he now released more bad projects than good?

the “bad” projects still got some cuts tho.

On my hometown
my benz
johnny bench
california

are all hard to me off top of the head. half a mil projects are decent too.

i think there is just a limit on how many times these type of lines can hit lol. he really always had the same style it just dont always connect sometimes he really just not saying ****

Volume 2 is hard. Its became the cool thing to **** on dom. Ofcourse its not like his old **** but theres a lane for vol 2. I like it better then GHS

Edit. And dont get me wrong he gave us a reason to smh and **** on some of his last efforts but vol 2 sounds good to me. Yall not feelin my benz, rollerblades, bendin corners, around midnight, late night, one eye open, fell in love?

Last edited:
Volume 2 is hard. Its became the cool thing to **** on dom. Ofcourse its not like his old **** but theres a lane for vol 2. I like it better then GHS

Edit. And dont get me wrong he gave us a reason to smh and **** on some of his last efforts but vol 2 sounds good to me. Yall not feelin my benz, rollerblades, bendin corners, around midnight, late night, one eye open, fell in love?
Bruh, when the album first dropped I was going to stay away from it based on NTs negative feedback, but I actually listened to it and I’m messing with this ish heavy. Most of the dudes in the hood I rock with messing with it too. I think the majority of dudes in here critizing Dom are suburban keyboard blog boy lames with no swag or connection to the streets. The streets rocking with this new Dom heavy.

I think NTers are just a bunch of hip hop elitists. All the homies in the hood are messing with the new dom heavy.

Oh I’m most definitely still bumping the album.

He still talks that chill cool ***** rap that I’d rather hear than a lot of other **** that’s out.

But that enthusiasm he used to have just ain’t there.

But you damn right ima be an elitist :lol:

Rollerblades, bending corners, and track 1 are my joints. They’ll rotate well when in the whip

Oh I’m most definitely still bumping the album.

He still talks that chill cool ***** rap that I’d rather hear than a lot of other **** that’s out.

But that enthusiasm he used to have just ain’t there.

But you damn right ima be an elitist :lol:

Rollerblades, bending corners, and track 1 are my joints. They’ll rotate well when in the whip
Bruh, I damn near didn’t even listen to the tape based on the early feedback from NT. Glad I listened to it because I rock with the tape.

Vol. 2 goes :pimp:

One Eye Open
No Matter What
The Report
Christopher Columbus
Win or Lose
Brenda's Bay
Bending Corners
Arond Midnight
Late Night :nthat: I need a freak on call

Whole damn tape clearly. Put down the Lupe to vibe to this.

Around Midnight almost had me thinking Dom got Scarface on a tape :lol: When dude started talking at the end i was like Damn why he sound like Game now :lol:

This hook is terrible bro lol He legit sound like Lil B now.

I enjoy his half a mil work now way more than his actual work. Just me though, I'm sure.

Lil b is the perfect comparison.

****** will have the most random lines.

And yeah courtesy of half a mil be hitting more than dom solo stuff now but now hit boy is like diet dom with the fake chill laid back lines :lol:

I think our boy has been cloned. Whoever this cat is that’s been trolling us these last couple projects ain’t Dom. Only explanation.

he looked thin as hell in the no jumper interview thumbnail :lol: u might be on to something

Almost didn't recognize Dom in the thumbnail of the No Jumper video. Looked kinda like breaking bad Bryan Cranston Screenshot_20181005-234207.png
breakingbadformon_wide-22d0f0aa716956d518b391936d3bc323dd7a3848-s900-c85.jpg

:rofl: yall ****** dumb man

cant unsee it

facial expression and all

someone ps the glasses on him

Yeah word, I noticed in one of his vids Dom was looking way thinner.

Slept on this Addicted to the Underground.

Wrote it off before giving it a chance..."First Time" is definitely a vibe.

Volume Two is pretty good.
Dom's flow is obviously not what it used to be
but he found a nice lil pocket on here.
I'm feeling it :nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom