~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

I gotta feeling Dom's gonna have a good year next year. And I can't deny Ross' eye for talent if he wants to work w/ Dom

Originally Posted by wayne looney
not enough 
smokin.gif

menace to society video to trill...so la made me feel like i was back in the 90s lol

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by endemic415

Dom by himself >> all

This
this as well. if he doesn't stay solo than I'd rather him sign to Jets.
Never updated this thread after the show he did in SJ but dude was mad cool. He killed the show and I was right in the front
pimp.gif
At one point I shouted "75 partly cloudy!!" dude heard me while performing Notorious Dom and he shook my hand. One of my top moments in life.
laugh.gif
Saw Swisha sweets over there in his NT fitted and I said whats up. I bought an album, poster, beanie, and W$GT$ shirt. He was mad cool with all his fans, after the show everyone who wanted an autograph and a picture got one. One girl had him sign her passport
laugh.gif
I got the poster and album signed.

Felt real special cause when I got home I checked twitter and he updated it saying "That was top 5 shows of the year. San Jose got love W$GT$"

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Dom, please come back to the bay.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]I'ma just go ahead and say it, I'm the biggest Dom Kennedy fan on NT.
[/font]

I didn't like the song at first, but after listening to it twice it has grown on to me and I now like listening to it
laugh.gif

I had a little get together at the crib the other night, and played II all the way through forgot how much it jammed, everyone was dancing to OPM

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

this as well. if he doesn't stay solo than I'd rather him sign to Jets.
Never updated this thread after the show he did in SJ but dude was mad cool. He killed the show and I was right in the front
pimp.gif
At one point I shouted "75 partly cloudy!!" dude heard me while performing Notorious Dom and he shook my hand. One of my top moments in life.
laugh.gif
Saw Swisha sweets over there in his NT fitted and I said whats up. I bought an album, poster, beanie, and W$GT$ shirt. He was mad cool with all his fans, after the show everyone who wanted an autograph and a picture got one. One girl had him sign her passport
laugh.gif
I got the poster and album signed.

Felt real special cause when I got home I checked twitter and he updated it saying "That was top 5 shows of the year. San Jose got love W$GT$"

[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Dom, please come back to the bay.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]I'ma just go ahead and say it, I'm the biggest Dom Kennedy fan on NT.
[/font]
pimp.gif
His name is also Miguel too, f'n crazy.

And...

Dammmnnn that beat is too dope sounding like some Tribe Called Quest #+$ circa 94.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom