~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Sucks man :smh: Would've loved to see some more dom x carter collabs, them boys made a couple heaters. The hotels will forever be that joint :smokin Jay 305 just needs to quit rapping.

Last edited:
Stop jay 305 is the best rapper out the group after Dom then it's niko

Polyester should stick to beats only

lol jay 305 might have a 30% rate doin his thing on songs while niko might have about a 10%.. I've heard 3 jay305 verses i mess with and one from niko 4g.. All the cats who was really talented that was around dom left and did their own thing (casey and carter). I remember Dom saying in an interveiw that he is the only act from OPM that makes money.

Bruh you have to face the fact that Niko is garbo. Like he just can't make enough good songs on his own to carry anything. Can I is the worst song on YN. Dude is straight on features but does not have it in him to carry a track alone. Everyone has their own niche in the click and niko has no clue what's going on.

Carter was going in on some of those tweets.

Never heard of dude prior to the trac
Stop jay 305 is the best rapper out the group after Dom then it's niko

Polyester should stick to beats only

Niko sucks and Polyester has plenty bangers. POP and For the Player in You are fire.

Yall buggin, Jay 305 has bangers. Dude takes way too long to release music though, and I don't see him ever blowing up.

Wonder what that Carter beef with Dom is stemming from. As mentioned they're collabos in the past were fire, esp. "The Hotels".

Idk about all that, I just need some new music from Dom right about now

yea what was posted up there is nothing compared to when he was going back and forth with jphresh (phreshcru) saying he stole all his old

designs and how he was black balled by everyone in LA. Ive met carter many times, hella cool dude. i feel like there might be some truth to what

he says but then again who knows. he also got into with chasencash that time and drew bird even got involved. :lol:

straight soap opera on twitter...

Last edited:
The funniest parts of the whole Carter thing was:

A) "Your girl got bad feet" line from "We Ball" being directed at carters gf and this cat responding with "My girls feet bad casue she does ballet" 
roll.gif

B) Carter found it valid to say "You do drink Soda....Liar" 
laugh.gif

The saltiness is at a all time high. Whats this I read about DOM getting smacked by Thurz? L.A.NT'rs whats up??

Yup! Lol remember when he posted his first video "who Rollin with me"
Hahaha same here. I was walking out the door and was like "OMG That's DOM! Look!"
I think that's his point. I think he works with a lot of up and coming locals. His first video and a few others were done by his cousin jason Madison who I think studied video directing.

If you look at doms track history all his videos are pretty simple let me just get these verses off. I think the video is perfect. Here you have two dudes who in a good majority of people's eyes "made it" Dom being from Leimert and skeme being from inglewood. Where it's hard for a black man to make it out. (Not to discredit anywhere else)

But in the song they're talking about if it don't make money it don't make sense. I took that to mean if it Dosent have a purpose or if you don't see the end goal then why bother doing it. They're both showcased with their sons in a gritty environment imo meaning they want to do what they have to do to get them out of that. Like their children and providing for them is what "makes sense"

I hope you understand what I'm saying lol it was hard to express that lol

That's what I got from the video as well. :pimp:

Seen Dom last night in SF when his set was done he said he had some new music on the way real soon. I hope that's sooner than later :D

Back
Top Bottom