~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

polyester have any new projects out?

last tape I got from dude was for the player in you...

Him and poly must have something in the works...poly posted a pic of him and Dom on his ig

Forgot to post this when I got it but this came in 2 days ago finally :nthat:

Also came with GHS but I already bought that when it first came out so ill give the extra one to my friend

Gonna need info as well

Off discogs. Had it added on my want list for the longest and a guy in Spain put it up for sale. The site sent me the email and I jumped on it. Paid $25+$15 for shipping, but I couldn't let it pass. Make an account on the site and add it to your want list. The moment someone lists it, the site will email you.

Off discogs. Had it added on my want list for the longest and a guy in Spain put it up for sale. The site sent me the email and I jumped on it. Paid $25+$15 for shipping, but I couldn't let it pass. Make an account on the site and add it to your want list. The moment someone lists it, the site will email you.

Thanks for the heads up. Same with the My Type of Party single as well?

Also, how did someone in Spain get their hands on a copy? :lol:

Thanks for the heads up. Same with the My Type of Party single as well?

Also, how did someone in Spain get their hands on a copy? :lol:

I got the My Type of Party Single off of undergroundhiphop. They have it on eBay too. As far as the Yellow Album, the only sites that came up with it ever being in site were mostly European, Japanese and Australian sites. Ultimately, discogs came through and will probably be the best bet at this point. A lot of stores post inventory on there.

I got the My Type of Party Single off of undergroundhiphop. They have it on eBay too. As far as the Yellow Album, the only sites that came up with it ever being in site were mostly European, Japanese and Australian sites. Ultimately, discogs came through and will probably be the best bet at this point. A lot of stores post inventory on there.

Thanks dude, good to know. I'll check eBay and keep my eyes peeled on Discogs. Just trying to add download-only albums like Yellow Album, Live.Love.ASAP, 4EvaNaDay, etc. to my collection - might be easier said than done

Came to the conclusion all these ****** lazy. Dom with his lazy *** raps. Nip with his lazy *** work ethic. Poly supposed to be the new Quik. Was rooting for all these cats but seem like nobody really wanna work smh

Back
Top Bottom