~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

dom and gibbs had a falling out?

No. Dom just fell off. Listened to FTWWL2 and GHS today and I'm sick at this heaping pile of dookie this dude dropped. Project is inexcusable. Dude got laced with some very favorable production and blew it. Dude is 0-3 with this one. As a fan, I can't say I won't check for him again after this, but I'm damn sure not supporting this trash.

This joint actually ain't that bad after a few days in rotation.

Johnny Beach is my ****.

Track #1 still ain't **** though.

This joint actually ain't that bad after a few days in rotation.

Johnny Beach is my ****.

Track #1 still ain't **** though.
^ Word. Gave "Let the Money Burn" spins based off of the instrumental. 
laugh.gif

personally, my fav jams from the project have been

passcode
the 76
dominic pt 2
in other words
we still on top :smokin

Man..this is growing on me.
most def growing on me, I'm just a huge fan and I've learned to accept this new Dom

"And with curves like that it's gon' take a professional
You need me in the picture, I look better next to you"-The 76 :smokin :smokin

Another project that's grown on me is By Dom Kennedy. I'm not going to lie, I let the reaction on here get the best of me and I didn't bother to even listen to it. It wasn't until this weekend that I actually sat down and gave the whole album a spin, Alhambra and My First Reply :smokin

Fam sounds like a junkie on a lot of these new songs. Beats are definitely nice though. Should have just gave them to Nipsey Hussle though.

This make by dom Kennedy sound like gold.

-that album grew on me(some songs were still [emoji]129300[/emoji] Though)

This album is not growing. We have all established this is probably his best beat selection as a whole project but that damn sure ain't gonna make me like it

This album is disappointing considering everything was there all he had to do was stay on beat, and flow with some tempo...

...and then this Dude walks into the booth and says "iron my white tee, hnnnnng"

Whats disappointing is this lane of rap is really open for him to take. Meaning the "lifestyle" rap. He acts like he's already got it though and he's out here thinking because 21 savage is getting carried by production, he can too. Nah. 

Cuz interview was decent, but FOH with LAINFS being your most complete body of work. Thing doesn't remotely compare to GHS or Yellow Album. It's a slightly less high BAB2. He's definitely an intelligent dude, but this album is light.

This album is garbage and some of you guys are gassing the production a lil too much :smh:

Dom is now comfortably past Wiz as the most disappointing rapper of the last few years.

Wiz still has pretty good features when he works with Curren$y. His feat on ASAP Mob last album was kinda tough too

And idc some of the tracks on here kinda fire after awhile. Was bumping Johnny Bench earlier :pimp:

Still hate his new flow tho lol

Nah. No way in hell Dom is more disappointing than Wiz.

Wiz became a legit superstar, and fell the **** off. Wiz at one point was damn near poppin' just as much as Drake.

Dom was an underground fly *****. Dude was never going to takeoff iike Wiz and everyone was cool with that because he was putting out chill **** and still making his paper.

Last edited:
Yeah, when you out here claiming the world is flat, you fell off as a human being. **** rap :lol:

Last edited:
This album is disappointing considering everything was there all he had to do was stay on beat, and flow with some tempo...

...and then this Dude walks into the booth and says "iron my white tee, hnnnnng"

Maybe it's because I'm still kind of fried, but this legit made me laugh :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom