The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Are you sure you guys are current Gold Club members? I know that this doesnt automatically renew. So its possible that you might not still be active.

Are you sure you guys are current Gold Club members? I know that this doesnt automatically renew. So its possible that you might not still be active.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I'm pretty sure everybody here that says they are a member is currently one. Honestly it's kinda hard not to know esp if you renewed this year. I figured out for me at least I didnt click to get eastbay emails so that's my bad. First time it came back to bite me though but hey it happens. Probabay what happened to most who didn't get the email.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I'm pretty sure everybody here that says they are a member is currently one. Honestly it's kinda hard not to know esp if you renewed this year. I figured out for me at least I didnt click to get eastbay emails so that's my bad. First time it came back to bite me though but hey it happens. Probabay what happened to most who didn't get the email.

hahah, just got an email about it as I'm not a Gold Member.

The email pretty much sums up to:

"See what you missed son?! Cop that membership now B!"

hahah, just got an email about it as I'm not a Gold Member.

The email pretty much sums up to:

"See what you missed son?! Cop that membership now B!"

im a gold member but passed on that crap shoe. its nice to see eastbay doing something for the gold club members tho. i would love to see them do something like that more often.

im a gold member but passed on that crap shoe. its nice to see eastbay doing something for the gold club members tho. i would love to see them do something like that more often.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Yeah, I got the e-mail and thought about ordering it just because, but I thought someone who really liked them and would wear them should get them instead.

Back
Top Bottom