****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Cosign on playin elite athletes and getting blown out. We was nice in our town and lil area but once the big vegas tourney comes around **** got real real fast

Last edited:
of course you can lose by 50 in high school.

y'all never have misfortune of playing actual elite athletes in high school?

i played some pick up hockey against 7th round nhl draft pick, dude had like 12 goals. :lol:

Bro we use to play birchmount park in baseball in highschool...half that squad was on the jr national team and a few got drafted. Use to slap us around :lol:

The new LaMelo Ball mixtape is out and it's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] https://t.co/BLxSdCqwVI

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The new LaMelo Ball mixtape is out and it's [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] https://t.co/BLxSdCqwVI

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yikes.
Me like everyone else thinking bout how cats gon get at Lonzo cus his pops mouth.
Forgot the same applies to his other two kids.

....so many airballs and off target shots.... Sheesh

they had to slap the mercy rule after 3 innings on us city kids :lol:
opposing pitcher throwing heat with a curve ball :smh:
coach was signalling and telling me to square up and bunt, i was like, "hell naw" :lol:

Cosign on playin elite athletes and getting blown out. We was nice in our town and lil area but once the big vegas tourney comes around **** got real real faat

That Vegas tournament man :smh: :lol:
Thought we were doing it to start one year then caught one of the top teams in SoCal and yes, we lost by 50 :lol:

Yikes.
Me like everyone else thinking bout how cats gon get at Lonzo cus his pops mouth.

Don't really think it has much to do with lavar's mouth. His top 20 ranked junior so players are going to go after him, plus all the media attention he brings with 92 pts and whatnot. That being said, isn't Lamelo like 2 years younger than most of his opponents ? 

Yikes.

Don't really think it has much to do with lavar's mouth. His top 20 ranked junior so players are going to go after him, plus all the media attention he brings with 92 pts and whatnot. That being said, isn't Lamelo like 2 years younger than most of his opponents ? 

yes, all this is for lamelo to get that experience so when his time comes, he is ready

Wait. #1 that had the claps on LaMelo is a 2-3 Star recruit too? Uhh ohh.....

http://www.comptonmagic.net.prod.sp...97.1078130265.1495997695-290898537.1495997695

http://www.scout.com/player/213490-jovan-blacksher

they had to slap the mercy rule after 3 innings on us city kids :lol:
opposing pitcher throwing heat with a curve ball :smh:
coach was signalling and telling me to square up and bunt, i was like, "hell naw" :lol:

:lol: man feels good when you the one beating teams by mercy rule...not so much when its the other way around

Dudes throwing 90+ meanwhile my 2nd baseman never played organized baseball before and is rocking jeans :rofl:

Gelo, lonzo, Eli etc was making melo look better? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

so we gotta listen to the whole family hype themselves up but when they play like sht we gotta be quiet? Naa
laugh.gif

ehhh not really. Must've missed part when everyone **** on Lonzo after his poor performance against kentucky

Out there looking like stars against the 5'9 white boys

Melo goin at a bunch of family men. Starting five consists of Jason, Brandon, Kyle, Michael, and Steven :lol:

Idc about none of that u never suppose to lose by 50+ That's inexcusable

:lol: Man that happens pretty damn often at the HS level. Especially when the opposing team has D1 talent.

isn't Melo D1 talent according to most in this thread especially his father

like I said before, didn't even watch the video. kid is trash

Zo can play he just has a really awkward ugly shot

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

pathetic for speaking my mind about an athlete. unless he was under the age of 12 then I can understand not criticizing... but anyone can speak their mind on it.

I see no issue, they're father want them in the spotlight, if you can't take the heat get out the kitchen

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom