****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Idc about none of that u never suppose to lose by 50+ That's inexcusable

:lol: Man that happens pretty damn often at the HS level. Especially when the opposing team has D1 talent.

isn't Melo D1 talent according to most in this thread especially his father

like I said before, didn't even watch the video. kid is trash

Zo can play he just has a really awkward ugly shot

:lol:

pathetic for speaking my mind about an athlete. unless he was under the age of 12 then I can understand not criticizing... but anyone can speak their mind on it.

I see no issue, they're father want them in the spotlight, if you can't take the heat get out the ****** kitchen

You sound idiotic.

It is not only this thread and is father that calls Melo a D1 talent, independent scouts do as well.

He is a 5 star rated recruit, he is ranked 16th in his class.

Do you ever search google before running your mouth on a subject? It is habitual with you

BTW, yes you can speak you mind, you are free to do so. And others are free to tell you how silly and petty you sound. It goes both ways

Last edited:
You sound idiotic.

It is not only this thread and is father that calls Melo a D1 talent, independent scouts do as well.

Do you ever search google before running your mouth on a subject? It is habitual with you

BTW, yes you can speak you mind, you are free to do so. And others are free to tell you how silly and petty you sound. It goes both ways
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ok he d1 talent and got washed, same thing.

But his daddy think he the second best in the world and that's adorable to y'all lol

I see no issue, they're father want them in the spotlight, if you can't take the heat get out the ****** kitchen

Exactly. Their pops has them in spotlight for better or worse. With it comes all the attention, accolades, and hoopla, but also with it comes the scrutiny and everything they do being magnified while similar caliber players fly under radar and don't have every little thing they do dissected.

It's a gift and a curse.

:lol: Man that happens pretty damn often at the HS level. Especially when the opposing team has D1 talent.

pathetic for speaking my mind about an athlete. unless he was under the age of 12 then I can understand not criticizing... but anyone can speak their mind on it.

You sound idiotic.

Doesn't matter. He Didn't watch the video either, who are you to criticize his opinion?!! Son is trash because reasons and that's it. And it's the dads fault for some reason. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously, I thought it was wellllllll established that zyzz was a troll account made to rustle jimmies :lol:

Exactly. Their pops has them in spotlight for better or worse. With it comes all the attention, accolades, and hoopla, but also with it comes the scrutiny and everything they do being magnified while similar caliber players fly under radar and don't have every little thing they do dissected.

It's a gift and a curse.

Anyone is allowed to be critical or overly critical of the Ball family. That doesn't mean that when they same something stupid to just be critical, no one gets to point it out.

Last edited:
Shading the kids is a bad look. I think we're all in agreement with that. People are taking their contempt toward the pops out on the kids. That's corny. But it's inevitable with the platform he put them on.

Not saying it's right, but those kids are under a magnifying glass that none of their other peers are under. I really don't feel bad for any critique LaVar gets. He's a grown man and can deal with the praise and criticism. I do feel for the kids though. People legit want them to fail strictly cause they don't like the dad.

And that's their dads fault, and they aren't kids, kids aren't kids anymore past 10...they drive bmws have diamonds and rap about shooting ******

I don't hate lavar I don't like the way he handles himself, he's trying to get richer quicker than his sons, it's all a joke, he's a joke people want to hear him say stupid **** that y'all think is cute just for your own entertainment

I see him as a joe Jackson type just trying to get rich...he think he got Michael and Tito

If Lavar's name was Bob and his son's names were Hunter, Brian, and Judah we wouldn't have an everything Lavar thread [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If Lavar's name was Bob and his son's names were Hunter, Brian, and Judah we wouldn't have an everything Lavar thread [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Probably would have a everything Bob Ball thread on stormfront if that was the case

I sound pathetic because I'm judging a teen? in basketball?

if I was judging off something else then I guess you can call it pathetic

I said before he's not that good, ill continue my claim til I see him vastly improve to where I can legit see him even being a college player. I know what I've said, if he becomes a legit player ill apologize for my comments unlike others but right now, he's absolutely nothing special.

You sound idiotic.

again, I have my opinion, because he's a 5 star recruit I have to agree with it? how many players are 5 star recruits and don't do **** after going to college :rofl:

it means absolutely nothing to me. high school rankings mean absolutely ****

if you think it means something then your whole post towards me should be deleted. when he plays college ball we can continue this talk, I have no hate towards him I just said he's trash, I've seen the highlights. WHOA he's tall and skinny congrats :lol:

if he getting washed now, you think he's playing bums in college?

you can call my opinion idiotic all you want because you have YOUR opinions and I have mine.

its not to be taken as fact, its all subjective. other can be viewing this and thinking worse while others can view it and think he's the second coming of Lebron :lol:

y'all need to get off this families jock like its putting money in your pocket. I don't see any of you defend legit nba players like this

That's fine, that's on them. But don't act weird when people think you look stupid for letting their father get you so worked up you come with vitriol for children. Expect that as well.

father has absolutely nothing to do with it. ill tell you right now, I've legit read and watched one single article on his dad :lol:

all this other news about him, I don't pay attention I just read posts in this thread and the nba thread if he's brought up. I see his name brought up more than his kids, he's not playing ball so I have no reason to read, or watch any of his interviews because IMO he's a nobody other than someone trying to get rich off his children point blank. let me guess, you're gonna defend his dad like he aint cracking the whip and trying to capitalize off his children like he has anything to do with their success... :lol:

let it go. again my opinion, your opinion. you don't agree, cool. no need for name calling. I'm not calling any of you names for liking his dad, or thinking Melo is good, etc etc

again, I have my opinion, because he's a 5 star recruit I have to agree with it? how many players are 5 star recruits and don't do **** after going to college :rofl:

it means absolutely nothing to me. high school rankings mean absolutely ****

if you think it means something then your whole post towards me should be deleted. when he plays college ball we can continue this talk, I have no hate towards him I just said he's trash, I've seen the highlights. WHOA he's tall and skinny congrats :lol:

if he getting washed now, you think he's playing bums in college?

you can call my opinion idiotic all you want because you have YOUR opinions and I have mine.

its not to be taken as fact, its all subjective. other can be viewing this and thinking worse while others can view it and think he's the second coming of Lebron :lol:

y'all need to get off this families jock like its putting money in your pocket. I don't see any of you defend legit nba players like this

This is always with you. You say something stupid and you feel you have immunity from other people criticizing you.

No one has to bite there tongue when they read you constant asinine opinions. You been 'Hot Take" Zyzz for a while, and you been whining about people pointing out your nonsense for about the same amount of time.

One game you are basing you stupid opinion on. Did he get washed versus Oak Hill? Or Mater Dei? Did Jaylen Hands run him off the court? Huh?

Of course you will never answer those question because it will require you googling and thinking critically

Something you have shown over and over to be allergic too.

-And I didn't game call you, stop playing victim, I insulted the content of your post.

I'm sure I can expect a smug "I have my opinion" post that says nothing but has a ton of these :rofl: and :lol: to make you feel lke you're really going in.

So please,proceed with the regularly scheduled Zyzz buffoonery.

Last edited:
Boohoo... no name calling... Bruh, how old are you? No one even called you a name and so what if they did. They said you sound pathetic and sound idiotic. Meanwhile you're calling a 15yr old getting beat by 18yr olds TRASH but don't like name calling?

I don't even troll or say outlandish things anymore though. I don't think he's that good at all... which is MY opinion.

opinions can change, if and when he goes to college and he looks like a solid player guess who will come in here and compliment him.. me.

if he becomes a legit player hell get some props til then he is nothing special in my eyes. kids can beast in high school and do squat in college thats all.

y'all getting upset over nothing, why you guys taking my opinion so seriously. If you think its outlandish or pathetic why you getting hurt and replying for a page now. All I said he's not that good, said it before the new video of his horrible shot selection and bricks left and right. New video didn't change my opinion but IGHT

I honestly can't be too mad at the people who hate Lavar and/or his sons.

If people didn't...this thread wouldn't exist. This is sort of the point. 

-Claims he has left his trolling days in the past, like that should by him some credit

-Then demands his opinion not be challenge, because apparently we should not take him seriously.

-They acts like everyone else is upset, when he is complaining about name calling when no one called him any names really, at least the two people he has the biggest objections with.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a troll past his prime.

Last edited:
Not evening hating tho :lol: I have like 8 total posts in this thread and I'm damn sure plenty people have said worse ****.

I don't think he's good and dudes get upset like I used the N word or something :smh:

y'all need to relax.

Back
Top Bottom