****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I'm done with these ****** mane

Lonzo - can't buy a bucket
Ligelo - can't stand his cut up eyebrows and the way he talks
Lamelo - the one with the most talent gonna end up as Lonzo V2

And big homie LaVar out here just spewing nonsense
I do appreciate denise and other thot gelo got thooo

If LaVar seriously plans for Gelo to get signed by the Lakers, if he really wants that favor in the future, maybe it would be a good idea to shut the **** up for the time being.

He just seem like he don't know when to chill out. Your plan worked. Your son is on the Lakers, so now fall back and let him learn how to be a man. He's still acting like it's AAU. Whether he loves the attention or he wants to live through Lonzo, it's time to step back and be quite.

Who knows what his plan is for Gelo. He gotta know Gelo ain't going to the league now.

That would only undercut my premise...if I...like you...BELIEVED that they didn't know what they were getting into back then.

You know that right?

You're the one who brought up this alleged promise as the basis for why you believe they didn't see this coming. Not me.

I also asked you what you thought about the October comments and Magic's response...as that is a MORE RECENT event we have to reference back to on this specfic topic. I didn't post that link as a "comeback".

I'm not here to debate with you *****s on some "I'm right and you're wrong" ****. I've already established that we not even looking at this whole thing through the same lense.
You are clearly here to debate and prove your point.

Your post about comments in October just make LaVar look like a bigger hypocrite. At worst it hurt your point, and best it adds nothing to it

Now you wanna talk about what they believe. Ok, for then to believe what you thought they believed, they would have had to think LaVar was a liar before they draft Zo.

Because at this point, that is the only assumption that makes your argument work.

They had to believe LaVar was lying interviews, and to their face before the draft to believe he would eventually act up like this.

You are clearly here to debate and prove your point.

Your post about comments in October just make LaVar look like a bigger hypocrite. At worst it hurt your point, and best it adds nothing to it

Now you wanna talk about what they believe. Ok, for then to believe what you thought they believed, they would have had to think LaVar was a liar before they draft Zo.

Because at this point, that is the only assumption that makes your argument work.

They had to believe LaVar was lying interviews, and to their face before the draft to believe he would eventually act up like this.

I said that the Lakers knew what they were getting into. How does showing Lavar being a bigger hypocrite hurt THAT point? Wouldn't that be more an indictment on Magic and the Lakers instead? Otherwise...why would I have bothered to show you Magic's response?

Magic been saying in interviews that him and Lavar spoke and that Lavar was doing all that **** for promo and now he'll fall back. Lavar himself has said stuff like "He's with Magic now, he's in Magic hands, I can step back".

Homie just loves the camera too much now. He addicted to it.

Last edited:
Magic been saying in interviews that him and Lavar spoke and that Lavar was doing all that **** for promo and now he'll fall back. Lavar himself has said stuff like "He's with Magic now, he's in Magic hands, I can step back".

Homie just loves the camera too much now. He additced to it.
Yeah he must be getting a high off the attention now.

I brought this up in the NBA thread but Lonzo’s deal is only guaranteed for the first two years ($6MM and $7MM, respectively) with a team option for the third. LaVar better fall back and Zo better step up

LaMelo Ball's chance at playing for UCLA likely ends after agent's contact
https://t.co/JCUBYFZC0x
BEgL_lBc

Gelo got into UCLA for a package deal with Zo

Now he might get signed to a international deal off a package deal for Melo

And LaVar expects the Lakers to sign him to "build around Zo"

:smh: :lol:

Zo better stop being trash quick. LiAngelo is washed with no chance. Melo will be the truth if he learns from his brothers mistakes.

I brought this up in the NBA thread but Lonzo’s deal is only guaranteed for the first two years ($6MM and $7MM, respectively) with a team option for the third. LaVar better fall back and Zo better step up
Teams always give their 1st round picks at least 3 years unless they playing at Anthony Bennett levels and Lonzo is already better than that even tho he ain’t killin it :lol: ...barring a trade he’s a Laker for the next 3 to 4 years at least

All yall lavar bootlickers some clowns just like magic for believing lonzo worth the 2nd pick. Lavar a clown too

NBA isn't as physical as it used to be but still physical and him and Nick Young both play real timid

If LaVar seriously plans for Gelo to get signed by the Lakers, if he really wants that favor in the future, maybe it would be a good idea to shut the **** up for the time being.
Bruh, Gelo has ZERO chance of playing in the NBA. He wasn't a high major talent. He's not on any NBA team's draft boards. He wasn't even going to play big minutes at UCLA this year. Y'all give way too much credence to Lavar's words.

Back
Top Bottom