****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

LAVAR IS A PROPHET AND SO MANY APOLOGIES ARE OWED TO THAT MAN!

Almost shed a tear for Gelo. That’s so dope! Kid finally got his shot!

1606941898245.gif

He deserves a lifetime achievement award for getting somebody let alone my local team to sign that boy. He really might be the goat. He got his oldest boy drafted earlier than he should and got his middle boy signed, he official. He can be my kids agent.

If Gelo logs an nba second...it’s a win. Incredible
That **** really a win regardless. The fact he got the look. I know it was better I drafted guys out there, but he got that look. I see ****** already talking about buying tickets post covid wit gelo jerseys. He makes this terrible squad money whether he plays or not.

So worst case he doesn't play well in preseason and is sent to Detroit's G-League affiliate? Still not bad.
Hope Gelo balls tf out
That **** really a win regardless. The fact he got the look. I know it was better I drafted guys out there, but he got that look. I see ****** already talking about buying tickets post covid wit gelo jerseys. He makes this terrible squad money whether he plays or not.

Detroit's hot garbage, I think D.Rose will be moved by the season's trade deadline and same for Griffin - if he makes a deal under the table with the receiving team to opt out of his player option.

From a marketability point of view, the Pistons will trend more by having a member of BBB on the roster regardless of how he performs. This is a win for the Pistons, Lavar and LiAngelo.

Back
Top Bottom