The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

roll.gif
 @ HR being his Earth's version of Steve Jobs

Laurel Lance :smokin

That first picture would be perfect if that bird Felicity wasn't front and center

Last edited:
Steel's costume is so ******* lame. It's embarrassing.

Looks like nobody else from Supergirl's world travel to other Earths.

Last edited:
Bruhs just powered through Flash on Netflix. Man Zoom is a damn gangsta! Went through this thread and saw the gif where he was dragging Barry :rofl: :rofl:

Seeing most of y'all on team Zoom :pimp:
Calling him ZoomGod :lol:

Question though last episode the crew tried to send zoom to earth2, and close it? But then when zoom is sent back this dude comes right back on his own to earth1? Did I miss something

Question though last episode the crew tried to send zoom to earth2, and close it? But then when zoom is sent back this dude comes right back on his own to earth1? Did I miss something
If I'm sure on what you're talking about, Zoom used the Cisco/Vibe on his Earth to bring all the villains to Barry's earth and then they realized he could basically go there any time he wanted even after his Cisco died. After that I think he was just fast enough to travel to different dimensions or had some scientific device.

When does the 4 episode crossover start?

*edit My bad. Forgot the date was in the the trailer.

Last edited:
Finished episode 2..

Is Alchemy jigsaw? :rofl:

Episode 3

Flash simping dropping hundreds on Iris after the 1st kiss.. :smh:

Joe just called Barry his 2nd daughter!!

Episode 4:
Wally West don't want to get sprung on Jessie..

Last edited:
How has Flash been? I'm terribly out if touch with flash. I think the last thing I remember watching, King Shark tore a roof through Joe's house and Wally hated Barry's guts. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm more up to date on Supergirl.

I stopped watching LoT 3 episodes in.

I don't give a **** about Arrow

Last edited:
Wow Arrow's trash team gets to show up and Alex doesn't seem to even get a cameo so far.

That Citizen Steel costume on LoT is so bad. Just so bad.

Last edited:
Why does all the team up episodes have such bad dialogue? Or is it always this bad but just noticeable when there's 10+ characters?

They must really love Tom Cavanagh.

They find every way to keep him on the show. Dude's showed all of his acting chops in these past 3 seasons.

They must really love Tom Cavanagh.

They find every way to keep him on the show. Dude's showed all of his acting chops in these past 3 seasons.

I don't blame them. Him and Jesse Martin are the best actors on the show. Panabaker puts in work as well.

No chiste, I would put a ring on Panabaker.

She's cute + has a bubble butt + has ice breath (so the top is heavenly)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom