THE GALAXY NEXUS BY GOOGLE & SAMSUNG (What you know and need to know on PG.1) *UPDATE 3.1* 11/4

While things that go bump in the night, surely give you a fright,
It’s all in good fun as I share treats and panda fun.
So Instead of filling your belly with candies, jellies and other hollows eve fare,
Perhaps your palate will cast a ballot, for an ice cream sandwich instead.
With an internal date now set and LTE a sure bet,
Those that get Tim Cook’s new pet will be filled with green eyed regret.
But wait you cry for what date can you buy?
This the panda did shall share
Fore on the date Bruce Wayne’s true father did die;
you shall in fact be able to buy in stores of red and black.
But those who pay other masters don’t fret,
over exclusive deals and bets
For in many other favors you will get your treat
be they GSM or wimax radios inside, the nexus brand will ride world wide
But as he lays in the corner with a Beer and a boner the Panda said with a sigh
Be it a Droid or Nexus branded new toy,
With dual cores “hd

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by AJChick23

*Throws Nexus S out of window* ..want

nexus s not treating you so well anymore
Still is.. thank you for your concern, b.
pimp.gif

..but I'm always looking for the latest if it's worth it.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by AJChick23

*Throws Nexus S out of window* ..want

hopefully it comes out for GSM first, i'll just bounce back and forth from phone to phone.
Def should just like the first two! Can't wait..

Still rocking my Nexus One from day One, and my contract is almost up. I would love to renew it and stay with T-Mob and upgrade to the Nexus Prime. That would be so cray.

4.6 is OD ******ed. I don't care if this phone has specs that could launch a tomahawk missle, there is no reason in the world to have a phone this big.

i can't find the source though so don't hold me to it. Maybe it was nov 25... Either way it's unconfirmed.

Commercial said things that go perfect together. Its gonna be the phone with a tablet?

Hopefully not like the atrix webdock connector garbage.

THE PHONE HAS NO BUTTONS BESIDES THE POWER/SLEEP AND VOLUME ROCKERS . THERE ARE NO ANDROID KEYS AT THE BOTTOM SO THAT GIVES YOU ALL THAT EXTRA SCREEN REAL ESTATE. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT SCREEN SIZE IM QUITE SURE EVERYONES EVO 4G'S AND GSII'S ARE GONNA BE BIGGER THAN THE PRIME IN LENGTH AND WIDTH OF THE DEVICE ITSELF.

according to BGR...

Well, now that Apple has announced the iPhone 4S, there’s only one other flagship on the horizon that people are eagerly anticipating and that’s the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Codenamed “Nexus Prime,

I will have this the very first day available. Seriously cannot wait.

I love my Nexus One, but I am ready for an upgrade (and even more ready to get off TMobile).

those specs
pimp.gif

Only thing I'd hate is if they release a LTE Droid soon after I get this

Question for those with Verizon. Can you have month to month plans with them? I prefer to purchase the phone at full price to avoid getting locked into a contract.

Back
Top Bottom