THE GALAXY NEXUS BY GOOGLE & SAMSUNG (What you know and need to know on PG.1) *UPDATE 3.1* 11/4

Originally Posted by chris82790

LOL dude failed with the face recognition.

laugh.gif
It's a cool concept though.

LMAO. atleast they do it live and real.

but still....a little unorganized.

those ghetto VCR audio tpain failures were killing me lol.

I like how their voice transcription and face unlock both failed on stage.

Not good timing with Siri dropping.

Automatic uploads to G+?

No thanks, I prefer my %#+% shots to be for cece's eyes only, not for my NT brethren
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Automatic uploads to G+?

No thanks, I prefer my %#+% shots to be for cece's eyes only, not for my NT brethren
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

The G+ app is like that now. You can turn it off, and I believe it saves it to a private album on there.

I hope there are some ICS roms soon.

Wow, that somehow did the impossible, beat there OWN phone. Galaxy S what? I need the Galaxy Nexus!

what was theyre budget for this lmao

this is the ugliest banner ive ever seen. looks like they did it in paint.

profile_header.jpg

plus putting it on a white page? cmon sons.

its obvious androids are for nerds and apple is for shiny product syndrome people lol. you can tell the difference in the personalities and styles.

presentation quality was buns. i liked the live set but androids FCs kept on ruining everything lmao.

It's safe to say from the looks of it with ice cream sandwich android has finally brought great styling , polish , and intuitiveness for the casual user and raw specs for the hardcore user in one package . ICS looks by far the most fun/customizable OS out there . Just seeing the demonstration and the Galaxy Nexus i feel the same way i did when i first laid eyes on the OG Evo. I can imagine how ill feel when i get my hands on it. Google really did drop the ball with not having it released simultaneously with all carriers though

Just a heads up, the GSM version is a pentaband 3G device (850/900/1900/1700/2100) so it'll work on any 3G network in the world-the same phone will work on at&t and t-mobile in the states.

Back
Top Bottom