THE GALAXY NEXUS BY GOOGLE & SAMSUNG (What you know and need to know on PG.1) *UPDATE 3.1* 11/4

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by offbad

will this have gorilla glass?
yes, hi-end Android phones tend to have gorilla glass.
yah but i believe the Nexus S didn't have it though.

but thanks for the clarification.

[h2]
[h2]Samsung Galaxy Nexus Coming to Sprint?[/h2]
Posted In News - By Joe Fedewa On Friday, October 21st, 2011 12:08pm PDT With /www.sprintfeed.com/?p=4336">http://www.sprintfeed.com/?p=4336" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 3px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 3px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">11 Comments
[/h2]
1_1_trans.gif

Well what do we have here? BriefMobile got their hands on a Sprint purchase order that mentions the “Nexus Prime,

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by Executive76

VZW price
nerd.gif

No price announcement yet but it'll most likely be $299.99 like all their other 4G LTE phones.
ohwell.gif
 my NE2 doesn't kick in until May
How does it work when you have the old unlimited data plan and you buy a LTE phone...it told me I have to change plans but it still let me proceed to the next step without changing
nerd.gif

The verizon press release is out and it says nothing about exclusivity while the Droid RAZR's press release does...expect to see this on Verizon, Sprint and hopefully unlocked or at best buy for at&t and t-mobile.

VZW price
nerd.gif

No price announcement yet but it'll most likely be $299.99 like all their other 4G LTE phones.
ohwell.gif
 my NE2 doesn't kick in until May
How does it work when you have the old unlimited data plan and you buy a LTE phone...it told me I have to change plans but it still let me proceed to the next step without changing
nerd.gif
IF you already have unlimited data you will get to keep it.  I just went from the OG droid to a bionic and i got to keep my unlimited data

VZW price
nerd.gif

only the bionic and charge were ever 3 bills... the charge was 2 all along at best buy... bionic about to go on 99 dollar fire sale... id imagine 250 like the thunderbolt

VZW really went up in price. A year ago they were all 199.99 when they first were released.
Or is that just for LTE phones with the price hike?

^LTE phones.

As much of an Apple hater as I am, I do give them a ton of credit for their supply chain. When they announce a new product, they give an exact release date and are very quick to bring it to market. It is driving me absolutely crazy that there is no official release date for this phone yet.

I have the epic right now, but my upgrade is here as well. Debating on this phone if it comes to Sprint or hold out for iPhone 5

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Asked an employee at TMobile recently if they were getting the Samsung Nexus and he said no

The GSM version will be compatible on TMobile and ATT 3G bands.  Whether or not the stores actually get them, you can buy an unlocked and run on their networks.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Asked an employee at TMobile recently if they were getting the Samsung Nexus and he said no

The GSM version will be compatible on TMobile and ATT 3G bands.  Whether or not the stores actually get them, you can buy an unlocked and run on their networks.

I'm broke tho
laugh.gif
Was hoping for a $200ish price tag with a contract.

Back
Top Bottom