The Game is indeed a very nice guy Vol IG fan giveaway

Man all these videos of dudes doing things like this for the less fortunate are awesome...if I had millions if definitely see me doing stuff like this on the regular..

Is it safe to say that Game is the most human rapper?

I seent it :rofl:

Game's a cool dude though, even with his Soulja Boy-like symbiosis of other rappers flows. He makes nothing but high quality stuff, so can't be mad at all. Game is Kevin Hart when it comes to a lot if NT though.

Man you already know I looked thru all of shortys pics for some bewb shots. Kinda satisfied/disappointed at the same time

yea Game been a real dude, man of the people always doin nice random stuff....when my bro lived in LA few years back Game sat next to him at the movie theater and was choppin it up with him for a while even during the flick. Then after in the parkin lot, he was with his fam and kids gettin froyo , and my brother heard him say Yo Boston! asked my bro if he wanted some and got him one :lol:

I never met game myself but I live in LA so I know a lot of ppl that did. Everyone talks about how cool he is wit his fans.

I saw that today on IG, been following him for a long *** time now, he's always doin dope stuff for his fans

:pimp:

im legit concerned for that asian kid....dude might just need to get his stomach pumped :x

Yea treating fans is nice but I'm sure he isn't doing this...

alright he might do some charity work here and there :tongue:
I cant even BEGIN to tell you all how bad I wanna do this when I'am older. This would be the thing I would do when I'm bored or something good happens to me

What
$80 for cloths, $20 meal, $15 hair cut and $100 for the room and a $200 in his pocket. $250 can change a mans life in a way.

"homie___ is out for the count........9 shots & i ain't talkin 50" 
laugh.gif

im legit concerned for that asian kid....dude might just need to get his stomach pumped :x

:lol:

he be aight.. dudes get ****** up every day

if you look at the first vid where they all are taking shots you can tell it will not end well for him

Last edited:
didnt he give a car away on IG too? coulda sworn i saw something

Back
Top Bottom