The Game is indeed a very nice guy Vol IG fan giveaway

Pretty cool of him to party with his fans.  That kid is gonna experience his first hangover tomorrow morning
laugh.gif
mean.gif

she owns a cupcake business, this dude Game just got her huge publicity with this.....so good for her business, lucky.

Last edited:
these celebs can literally change someone's life with the snap of a finger...they should do things like this more often.

Its cool to give back when you can but they're not obligated to do so.. I feel like if a person makes it big they're obligated to help the people that helped them get to where they are, thats it.. If they choose to do more I commend them but I don't expect them to.
They got bills just like us fam, taxes just like us too

Its cool to give back when you can but they're not obligated to do so.. I feel like if a person makes it big they're obligated to help the people that helped them get to where they are, thats it.. If they choose to do more I commend them but I don't expect them to.
They got bills just like us fam, taxes just like us too

something like this wouldnt even put a dent in the Games pockets, but it can probably change both these peoples lives, specially her since she has a business and social media promotion is such a powerful tool, if she takes advantage of this she can make good money....but i agree with you, sort off.

The Game himself has just a little over a million followers on instagram, which isn't a whole lot for a celebrity. It will certainly help the lady's business, but not that much.

I saw that today and have been following the dude for a while now. He has to be the chillest rapper out there. Mad respect to the game.

Seriously that is one of the coolest things I've seen any of these rappers do for their fans, like usually you have giveaways on the radio and things of that nature, but to personally host something like this out of thin air from your personal IG and come through with it it's damb sick.... :lol:

Plies is also a good dude.

1zgf66e.jpg

I'm wit u steezy. That was awesome what the game did. Dude was def wasted early lol.

yea I remember when he was giving away some jay's and a g pen
good to see cats giving back to the fans
son still be having his lame moments tho

Y'all see the video the asian kid posted this morning. "I'm fine guys, I'm fine, I'm good"
You could just tell dudes head was pounding

Yeah....I don't follow a lot of celebs or even rappers on IG but he really made me like him more, even if it is a front on a social media app. Dude seems like a stand up family man and has his fun. Even on the Howard Stern interview he did not to long ago, he didn't really boast at all. Spoke true about how he doesn't have tons of money since he bought a lot of stuff and even spoke about how he didn't get at tons of girls when he was in high school.

That Viet dude he made drink was funny. So damn random to bring folks out like that. Props for being a cool guy.

game is that dude. i used to see him at fox hills mall, or ladera center

mad chill always down to talk to fans take pictures or even run a pick up game at smc back in the day

plies tho! wow getting the girl to leave his shoe is very commendable, i like that a lot, and the college tuition is crucial

he understands the need for education...remember he does hold a degree in nursing after all 

He used to play ball at CSUN too, I think he might still do actually. Dude is actually a decent bball player, surprisingly. Much taller than expected too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom