The Game is indeed a very nice guy Vol IG fan giveaway

That white music money >>
Pit and Flo are doing it b.

I know Flo made tons of money off of ringtones cause I think artist get like half of the sales while with iTunes, they only get a percentage. From even the recent Robin Thicke interview on Howard Stern, he said he is hardly seeing any money from his Blurred Lines single but the ringtone money is way better then the iTunes money.

Man WTFFFF Plies speaking normaly
eek.gif
eek.gif

Game got bout 30 mill. He living great

proof?

i was said i dont know how this dude has money. he hasnt sold that many records and havent heard anything from him in years. all i see is him spending money.

^ I ain't gon stunt I looked it up on Internet. Maybe I had a site wit funny info but regardless he has millions to play with. He ain't hurting

I follow Game on IG. He goes all out for his kids too. Can't knock a man for that at all :pimp: .

Dudes a good dude. On IG he started the Robin Hood project where he is giving out 1,000,000 to people around the world. He already gave out about 11k

Yeah saw him give a homeless guy money and food earlier on IG. Seems to be a good dude despite everything 50 said lol

He also just paid for the funeral of a girl who was killed.

Didn't know he was worth that much. He still does a lot of shows especially overseas.

I never met Plies. A lot of my friends have met the guy, he's good people. It's a shame he has to dumb it down to make dough. Anyways a prime example of : "Don't judge based off its cover"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom