The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

These will be a great early birthday present 
pimp.gif

Imma cop od RD, if they sit and go on discount i will double maybe triple up and then on to the white ones.

:smh: At the thought of making any of the Gloves limited. Just goes to show what Nike will do to a classic to drive the masses out.

Glad we finally got an RD though. :pimp:

When are these supposed to release?!?! I remember reading about a feb or march rd earlier this year but nothing new.

wow its really happening early present for myself also, and on the same day as those ulgy jordans oh this will be a easy copp.

More then likely we wont get these locally.. so hopefully somebody get's a pair early to give some info on the fit... i'm thinking i might half size up, because i have wide feet, and i don't want that zipper busting open when i walk 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
mean.gif
At the thought of making any of the Gloves limited. Just goes to show what Nike will do to a classic to drive the masses out.

Glad we finally got an RD though.
pimp.gif
From a marketing perspective, it's genius.  Sucks for us as the diehard consumers who will purchase regardless, but Nike only eats so much off of us.

Those Black/Whites are so necessary, hoping they drop every single one of these colorways in Black/White Flight One numbers, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Are these really supposed to be "limited" releases, or are they going to end up like a majority of the Griffey colorways that just sit and eventually price drop.

Are these really supposed to be "limited" releases, or are they going to end up like a majority of the Griffey colorways that just sit and eventually price drop.
if they are limited then i don't see these sitting, but the good thing is GP line is not as popular as Jordans with the newer cats
grin.gif

Last edited:
I don't know if this was already posted, but here

And I saw that BenTrill said something about some pairs being limited or something like that
does this mean my zoom gps are coming out? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

could care less about the gloves

Back
Top Bottom