The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Been waiting a long time on these...
how many pairs for you ? 
nerd.gif

This flick is of the retros, right? That zipper looks very durable and the green is much brighter than I remember. Feel like I'll still .5 size up just in case. Just to confirm, the black/white ones drop next month, not these?

Damn, I'm gettin giddy! Only a month left to wait.

These will be an awesome early bday present for me! teehee!!

Damn, can't wait for these! Hopefully they aren't too limited and the Bel Air 5s will distract the masses. Wanted the 5s, but obviously these are a must over those.

This flick is of the retros, right? That zipper looks very durable and the green is much brighter than I remember. Feel like I'll still .5 size up just in case. Just to confirm, the black/white ones drop next month, not these?

Yeah, those are the retros. The green isnt brighter as much as its "lighter". The OGs were like a "slime" green (green parts of the outsole on OG were actually translucent) these I would call more of a "sherbet" green.

Other notable differences are white rubber at the toe, green "flight" on the heel tab and a black swoosh on the tongue as well as a white swoosh on the velcro pulltab.

The zippers do look more durable... the OGs were terribly thin and easily breakable.

Last edited:
think nike has something special for gp with the hall of fame enshrinement being sunday

I have a wide foot, so I'm going a half size up regardless if they're saying they made these wider. 

If they fit way big, then I'll add an extra insole and it should take care of it.

Great idea!! I have a wide foot and have been debating TTS or half size up. Might go half size up and insole if necessary.

Eh, I'll just act like they don't exist. They still giving us the Gloves so im good

Back
Top Bottom