The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Why do they push this hybrid garbage out? Just seems like a waste of materials and manhours. Who buys this?

I'll try my best to grab a pair of these, however the GP II were my favorite from his line. Very well built

I need to grab a GP jersey ASAP, my favorite player all time.

I can't wait to get my hands on these.. I always wanted the home pair when I was really young but I didn't have moms money nor would mom spend that kind of money on shoes.. I just hope the hype for these isn't that big.....

I can't wait to get my hands on these.. I always wanted the home pair when I was really young but I didn't have moms money nor would mom spend that kind of money on shoes.. I just hope the hype for these isn't that big.....

I'm really Hoping they end up being just a general release and sit. I would like to cop on release date just in case but would love for a price drop now being back at college I don't got that extra kick money

Anyone cop the OG gloves when they came out? I was at Nike Town Vegas and almost cried a little when I opened the box. Too good

I had the black/white originals as well. They came out during my first year of college and it was my dad who actually got them for me. Just out of nowhere and I didn't even know what they were as this was before I really got into shoes. I got a lot of attention with them, too.

Last edited:
I miss the late 90s early 00s when nike actually catered to basketball players and not hypebeasts. 

They should first bring out the rest of the GP line before messing around with nasty nasty hybrids.

I'll try my best to grab a pair of these, however the GP II were my favorite from his line. Very well built

I need to grab a GP jersey ASAP, my favorite player all time.
These were def dope. My fav player all time as well. Finally scooped my first jersey of his since I was a kid about a year and a half ago. Had me stalking ebay on the daily for months to get one in new condition that wasn't costing an arm and a leg.

atleast we're getting a glove retro that is close to OG, my Ndestrukts came out lookin like straight hot garbage without a hint of a proper retro in sight, still super pissed about that!

atleast we're getting a glove retro that is close to OG, my Ndestrukts came out lookin like straight hot garbage without a hint of a proper retro in sight, still super pissed about that!

Yeah, for a while there I was worried about Nike throwing a 360 or Lunar sole/midsole on these. Sucks they changed the air units, but Im really glad they look the same.

Saw the Eastbay/SC release date in the Kobe thread and it's OCTOBER 5TH!

10/05/13 Nike Air Zoom Flight Glove
616772-001 Black/White-University Red
$145.00

NDC, Foot Locker, Eastbay, other Nike SportsWear accounts....GR??? :pimp:

:smh: at the Garnett 3 and GP hybrids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom