The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I feel you Grizzly, I'm just praying FNL gets these bad boys and I'm for damn sure doubling up on these. I always wanted these back in 98 and 15 years later I'm gonna own these sexy kicks. One more month won't kill me lol

Can't believe in just found this thread. Guess the release flew over my head but it's even better since it's that much closer already. Childhood memories right here!

WTF INDEED. :smh:  :x
Bigger pic.
df735384162a11e3bc6522000ae91414_7.jpg

lol kg and gp rollin over in they grave...

should have called these son of fun police :lol:

I feel you Grizzly, I'm just praying FNL gets these bad boys and I'm for damn sure doubling up on these. I always wanted these back in 98 and 15 years later I'm gonna own these sexy kicks. One more month won't kill me lol

im with ya 100%

Off topic, but these shoes also make me have memories of my Air Shake Ndestrukts from way on back. Must be the crooked swoosh on the side.

1995-96-Air-Shake-ndestrukt-white-470x263.jpg

My retro request. If I could pick up the Gloves and these, my shoe year would be pretty complete.

Tell me about it..after all the pushed back dates and false dates..I'm too juiced it's finally happening. Aside from all the nice Reebok releases, this shoe release alone is going to make my year..

Back
Top Bottom