The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Off topic, but these shoes also make me have memories of my Air Shake Ndestrukts from way on back. Must be the crooked swoosh on the side.

1995-96-Air-Shake-ndestrukt-white-470x263.jpg

My retro request. If I could pick up the Gloves and these, my shoe year would be pretty complete.
Bro these are my grails, if these retro'd id grab every colorway no doubt and retire for good! those crappy things they released earlier pissed me off

I dont see these being challenging to get with a lil work. These youngins hardly know about GP, his shoe line especially.

Bro these are my grails, if these retro'd id grab every colorway no doubt and retire for good! those crappy things they released earlier pissed me off

For real! Got the white and navy colorway for a birthday present when I was younger. Definitely a must get for me if they retro it correctly. Such a great shoe.

Off topic as well but I had to snag these shake evolves not too long ago because of nostalgia and they reminded me of the gloves..

I dont see these being challenging to get with a lil work. These youngins hardly know about GP, his shoe line especially.
That's true, too. Just want to secure my two pairs and duck out before/if they get hyped up. There has been minimal coverage on these on the blogs for the time being.

can anybody recall a non jordan retro released by nike in its og colorway and not limited that sold out?

not many have these days unless its a limited weird *** fruity colorway with tiger stripes and duck feathers on it with an icey sole...

How many pairs are dudes trying to cop? I think I'm good on one pair but this brings back a lot of nostalgia for some of you guys so I wanna hear

wait , no carbon fiber plate? really nike? come on! stop trying to save a buck, show they dont give a damn, all about the dollar , im truly done with nike,

am i the only one devestated? if i had any faith, its gone now , completely disgusted, i would expect this **** from jordan brand, but not nike :x

Nike is so cheap. In my opinion, if they're not going to make it right then why even bother. I guess it's all about profit and not about pleasing the people that have lined their pockets all of these years.

am i the only one devestated? if i had any faith, its gone now , completely disgusted, i would expect this **** from jordan brand, but not nike :x

This is nothing new from Nike/Jordan Brand..they have been ruining classic shoes for years..look at the Bo Jackson line

they have done it before with the pippen 2 retros, flight zoom 95 PREMIUM retro, the garnett 3 retro, etc...

atleast on the flight 95 and garnett 3 they used a fake carbon... they straight up put plastic on the glove :lol:

They did the Flight One justice at least. Dropped the ball heavy on the Air Ups :smh: Not gonna pass these up just because of switching out the cf. One and done for me, black/white pair.

I think some people are just happy to see these release again. I think Nike makes these products cheaper not only to maximize profits but because these are outdated basketball shoes. Why not just buy one of the current basketball shoes or sigs instead? I'm just talking from a standpoint from nike. But it sort of makes sense as to why they alter their retros

I think some people are just happy to see these release again. I think Nike makes these products cheaper not only to maximize profits but because these are outdated basketball shoes. Why not just buy one of the current basketball shoes or sigs instead? I'm just talking from a standpoint from nike. But it sort of makes sense as to why they alter their retros

Outdated my foot..... Most 10+ year old alpha project shoes are more technically advanced than the new gear.

Alot of whats being touted as "technology" today is nothing more then ways for manufacturers to reduce production costs.

Outdated my foot..... Most 10+ year old alpha project shoes are more technically advanced than the new gear.

Alot of whats being touted as "technology" today is nothing more then ways for manufacturers to reduce production costs.
AMEN.... preach. also, ways to "justify" price increase as well.... so many fools out here falling for the Jordan xx8 ripoff for example it's the same technology they've been giving us for years. we got some folks out here that REALLY believe nike is doing us a favor while they sit there reducing the production cost of the xx8 by providing us with less... and practically scamming us for 250 a pop.. it's outrageous in all honesty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom