The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Hahaha. Nah, just raising my foot up to show my pair on...at least one of you got it right.

I had my right foot raised to show that, but once I cropped it, I guess it does look a little funny.
grin.gif

Alright, here's a better shot:
15mmrtz.jpg

Can't wait for these....anyone know the retail price?  
You're a sick puppy.

am i the only one devestated? if i had any faith, its gone now , completely disgusted, i would expect this **** from jordan brand, but not nike
sick.gif
This is why I quit on nike because they are putting bad materials and selling for big margin. New Balance from now on for me which I bought and now wearing two weeks ago as my everyday shoes, nike is soooooooooooo damn cheap. Not getting my cash anymore from any of their shoes.

Last edited:
I understand some frustration when new materials are used...but what exactly is the cf replacement material? Is it just plastic or is it that glass whatever shank that like the kobe 8's used. I mean it's not like people arent ballin in the kobes, and yes that plate has been known to crack, but still. Most the market for these arent the performance demographic anyways.

I understand some frustration when new materials are used...but what exactly is the cf replacement material? Is it just plastic or is it that glass whatever shank that like the kobe 8's used. I mean it's not like people arent ballin in the kobes, and yes that plate has been known to crack, but still. Most the market for these arent the performance demographic anyways.

I don't think it's the performance aspect that everybody's getting upset about. I believe it to be more the quality and price hikes of the products Nike is putting out these days.

On a side note I never had a pair of these as a kid and am definitly going to try and snag a pair up and add it the collection.

black/white pair is a definite for me on the 5th. the white/blacks i may get just bc, but those will be a gametime decision.

am i the only one devestated? if i had any faith, its gone now , completely disgusted, i would expect this **** from jordan brand, but not nike
sick.gif
This is why I quit on nike because they are putting bad materials and selling for big margin. New Balance from now on for me which I bought and now wearing two weeks ago as my everyday shoes, nike is soooooooooooo damn cheap. Not getting my cash anymore from any of their shoes.
jerks.....smh..

only copping da blacks and MAYBE da miami heat joints...thats it.

I know this question has been answered, but how do these fit?

I'm a 9.5 in Jordans but a 10 in Nikes (FR2, Roshes, penny's, etc)

What size should I get? i do have a kind of wide foot.

will a 10 be sufficient? I plan on ballin in one pair and just chillin in the other 123284073473702 pairs.

thanks for the help NT. I tried lookin throught the thread but i guess i must have missed it.....

Any shoe that looks cut short in the front (air max, penny 5s, roshes, etc) just go up half a size. I would go with the size 10

^ Swoosh was un-stitched from the upper. Probably because it was an Adidas sponsored event. They're OG PE's.

They did the Flight One justice at least. Dropped the ball heavy on the Air Ups :smh: Not gonna pass these up just because of switching out the cf. One and done for me, black/white pair.

I was thinking of picking up the air ups soon, but cannot find pictures of a og to compare. What was different between the og and retro thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom