The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

... ok so I guess that would make you a "Discount Warrior" ?

On the hypothetical situation of denying your brother on his BD... yeah, that would be messed up and certainly warrant a call to corporate. But thats nothing like the way the situation you just described actually went down.

Im done with this convo though.... Not trying to salt up the good vibes in an otherwise awesome thread :nthat:
strong avy to post ratio :rofl:

You know honestly I wouldn't deny the discount warrior part. I like saving money when I can.

If arguing over a discount = crying then you don't know what the word crying means. You sound silly though. Sound like your typical uptown cat with his priorities all messed up. Will spend money to stunt with sneakers and pretend your balling yet struggle to have $ for your metrocard
i am from uptown. 

Ironic tho.....

Last edited:
maybe you should focus on your priorities

scaming a sneaker store and find loopholes around saving 20 dollars means you have financial problems

How is it scamming a store if my brother who's actual bday it is today uses the coupon.

My money situation is actually pretty decent though. By no means am I on that Ben baller young Hollywood status but by no means am I broke. I had no problem paying retail for them but an opportunity to save $25 came up and it didn't hurt to use it.

back to these shoes tho 
smokin.gif

But back to the shoes. Lids got a decent sonics hat with the logo for that era and empire By canal st got a few decent sonics hats as well.

How is it scamming a store if my brother who's actual bday it is today uses the coupon.

My money situation is actually pretty decent though. By no means am I on that Ben baller young Hollywood status but by no means am I broke. I had no problem paying retail for them but an opportunity to save $25 came up and it didn't hurt to use it.
i cant be mad at this

Cat in here really arguing bout 25 off? If i were in your situation i would just be happy i have them and move on. No need to be acting like a buffoon.

Tried to cop from local store went a little too late, good thing nike are releasing them next week.

Cat in here really arguing bout 25 off? If i were in your situation i would just be happy i have them and move on. No need to be acting like a buffoon.

Tried to cop from local store went a little too late, good thing nike are releasing them next week.
what size were you looking for ? i know sp still has a couple sizes up

After sitting in "line" for an an hour on Eastbay I just placed my order. Since I'm on vacation, the nearest footlocker is 10 miles away, I took my chances with one online wait. Didnt want to pay shipping, oh well. Just hope my order with a W in front of it is processed.
:lol: That's a 10-minute drive.

The neoprene used on these seems to be surprisingly high quality and very tightly woven.... The hooks of the Velcro don't want to stick to it and tear it up like the neoprene on the FP1s.

^^^
@thorocks

That return policy makes a ton of sense.
So much can happen within a day of a sneaker release .We had people try to return fakes before,people stealing shoes or trading them in the food court parking garage and coming back trying to bring a pair from another store to hours and get a refund . Dudes don't understand major releases are the reason why stores get audited not a pair of chucks or some socks getting stolen

The neoprene used on these seems to be surprisingly high quality and very tightly woven.... The hooks of the Velcro don't want to stick to it and tear it up like the neoprene on the FP1s.
everyone been saying good quality so i cant wait to get these

Last edited:
These gloves are H. O. T. they are worth every penny & every minute u will put in tryna find them, I went harder for these than. any jordan release

How did these move in Houston? Wasn't able to get out and get them today. Saturday class ftl.

Cedric Caballos just admit that you're cheap.

If you only want to get the shoes with discount then youre cheap

This will be one of those times where I show up to my footaction with my anxiety sky high on release day. Lol. I just want to know the numbers as far as production numbers. Cause a champs I went to, told me they weren't getting them (Dolphin Mall, Miami, Fl).. :/

I don't know why we have to forecast the likelihood of colorways selling out.

first colorway black/white will sell out, pure nostalgia from old folks and curious hypebeast kiddies. every color after that is good for a sale or discount code, unless limited is attached to it. its going to be like any retro with the exception of jordans and foams that came out recently. 

Bro, just chill out. It's not that serious.

It just might be that serious. I was at my local mall yesterday and there was an older woman (45-50) in Footlocker asking this chick that worked there about "Nike Gloves". Of course the girl didn't know what the **** the woman was talking about and showed her some baseball gloves, and when the older woman told her that she was talking about "Tennis shoes" I knew it was on. This could be a problem release........

When people got their parents out looking for shoes for them, it's pretty bad, bro.
What was that?

Last edited:
damn dude that sucks...

i remember back in the day i use to go to footlocker and if i bought more than one pair of the same shoe the dude would give me 20 to 30 percent off everytime... any shoe.. i didnt even know dude like that but i always bought there so i dunno lol no coupon needed. i always thought he was letting me use his employee discount but we werent even family or friends lol
Wow. he sure did look out. lol

Back
Top Bottom