The GOAT: "I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let’s play together"

Michael Jordan participated in the AmericanCentury Championship at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course. About LeBron Jameswho joined Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh recently, the Bobcats owner madean interesting comparison:

“I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let’s play together,â€

Michael Jordan participated in the AmericanCentury Championship at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course. About LeBron Jameswho joined Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh recently, the Bobcats owner madean interesting comparison:

“I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let’s play together,â€

pimp.gif
MJ still got that competitive fire

though I would not compare Lebron and Bosh to Magic and Bird..

pimp.gif
MJ still got that competitive fire

though I would not compare Lebron and Bosh to Magic and Bird..

I'm sure Lebron will be tossing and turning all night now that Jordan doesn't approve.

And by tossing and turning, I mean partying with models in South Beach while playing basketball with his close friends and crushing the league.

I'm sure Lebron will be tossing and turning all night now that Jordan doesn't approve.

And by tossing and turning, I mean partying with models in South Beach while playing basketball with his close friends and crushing the league.

This exactly what I was thinking It's like Charles Barkley teaming up with Jordan cause their friends

This exactly what I was thinking It's like Charles Barkley teaming up with Jordan cause their friends

MJ and Lebron should never be in the same sentence ever again.

That is exactly why Jordan is the GOAT, no question about it.

MJ and Lebron should never be in the same sentence ever again.

That is exactly why Jordan is the GOAT, no question about it.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Barkley said on the dan patrick show a few weeks back that MJ actually asked him to join him in DC.  He actually thought about it and went and worked out w/ MJ but decided against it.

Barkley said on the dan patrick show a few weeks back that MJ actually asked him to join him in DC.  He actually thought about it and went and worked out w/ MJ but decided against it.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

thats late in their careers though. It woulda been like the expandables.

MJ has spoken....

denzel_intro.jpg

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

thats late in their careers though. It woulda been like the expandables.

MJ has spoken....

denzel_intro.jpg

Saw the interview on tv when he said this. Also said something along the lines of "If it was me, I would be trying to beat those guys, not join them."

Saw the interview on tv when he said this. Also said something along the lines of "If it was me, I would be trying to beat those guys, not join them."

What reason would he have to call Larry and Magic when he has Scottie?

And is Bosh going to go down w/ on par w/ Larry and Magic? Is he on par w/ where Magic and Larry were in their careers? Are these two situations at all similar?

Lebron wouldn't have to beat Bosh....b/c Bosh's team wasn't *#%!. Wade's team was doo-doo as well. There are like, no parallels at all
laugh.gif
smh.gif

What reason would he have to call Larry and Magic when he has Scottie?

And is Bosh going to go down w/ on par w/ Larry and Magic? Is he on par w/ where Magic and Larry were in their careers? Are these two situations at all similar?

Lebron wouldn't have to beat Bosh....b/c Bosh's team wasn't *#%!. Wade's team was doo-doo as well. There are like, no parallels at all
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom