The GOAT: "I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let’s play together"

Originally Posted by roboski

I don't think MJ ment it in a demeaning way as some of u Niketalkers think he ment.

Yeah he said he wouldve rather go against Larry and Magic but in all actualality MJ started winning rings when Bird and Magic were already just about done in the NBA.

But continue with your Lebron bashing cause it never gets old.

Right???
heat fan right?

I don't think MJ ment it in a demeaning way as some of u Niketalkers think he ment.

Yeah he said he wouldve rather go against Larry and Magic but in all actualality MJ started winning rings when Bird and Magic were already just about done in the NBA.

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
heat fan right?

Right???
let me guess...heat fan right??

so now you trying to discredited the greatest player of all time, michael jordan and his titles, in order to save lebron? pathetic. ive seen it all now...

Right???
let me guess...heat fan right??

so now you trying to discredited the greatest player of all time, michael jordan and his titles, in order to save lebron? pathetic. ive seen it all now...

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom