The Google Phone Vol. HTC made, Nexus One . $279 upgrade price, Verizon(Spring), Syncs w/iTunes!

this phone is not that special people

there is nothing ground breaking with it

and yes the iphone is better than this phone at the point IMO

id say nexus 1 is a bit below the droid since the droid has verizon under its belt, and nexus 1 is on tmobile, theres no difference between the two when droidgets an update besides the n1 is slightly faster and the form factor

if you have the droid, dont be "damn the droid is outdated, i want the N1"

google needed something groundbreaking to put the n1 one the map, its not there

iphone was game changing
droid was game changing

n1= nada

and for the record, ive used the N1 already, its a good phone, but not much of an upgrade over the droid

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

id say nexus 1 is a bit below the droid since the droid has verizon under its belt, and nexus 1 is on tmobile, theres no difference between the two when droid gets an update besides the n1 is slightly faster and the form factor

iphone was game changing
droid was game changing

n1= nada

and for the record, ive used the N1 already, its a good phone, but not much of an upgrade over the droid

What exactly was game changing about the Droid?
[h1]Google Nexus One Liveblog[/h1]
Google's Nexus One: The Google Phone. It's being unveiled officially Tuesday, January 5 at 10AM Pacific (1PM Eastern). We'll be here. You should too. Here's our liveblog page, if you want to bookmark now.

Check in bright and early to see what's coming, and see whether the leaked pricing details are really true, and whether anything's changed since our first hands on back in December.[Liveblog Page]

apple done ##%%$% up now verizon & vodafone
sick.gif

i dont think its worth it...i'll wait to see what the next Motorola android phone will be

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Muth&^#&**# I can't upgrade.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

DAMNIT!!!

join the club i'll just cop next week, im still thinking of what i want to get engraved on it

I get out of my contract with Sprint with no ETF this month so I'm straight

just signed a two year with T-Mobile

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

id say nexus 1 is a bit below the droid since the droid has verizon under its belt, and nexus 1 is on tmobile, theres no difference between the two when droid gets an update besides the n1 is slightly faster and the form factor

iphone was game changing
droid was game changing

n1= nada

What exactly was game changing about the Droid?
it may sound dumb

but it was released on verizon

verizon has the most customers on their network, and the most loyal customers, they have the least amount of customers switching to different carriers becausetheir network is so solid

and many of these customers wanted an elite phone, but didnt want to switch to get the iPhone because they want the verizon network

then the Droid was released which signified a new age in android with 2.0 (although its not perfect), many got it because its the closest thing to the iphone

and
eek.gif
nexus one being released on verizon, caught me by suprised

So am I eligible to upgrade? , I'm on a single line with the G1 plan.........I went to the site to check my availability, but I'm onon my phone so itfreezes up on me

What are some good websites to get cash back from our old cell phones?....Like a cell phone recycling site which we can get some cash back?

Soooo psyched.
VERIZON?!
Unexpected.
Definitely getting this in the spring, my contract is up already but stickin with Verizon.
Phone is a beast, 1ghz processor was just recently in PCs...

FML! I just copped the HTC Hero for Spring yesterday... I have 30 days though, anyone think this will come to Sprint this month?

Still damn mad I can't upgrade and got 9 more months until I can. FML

I was thinking about unlocking both my MyTouch and G1 and selling on Ebay but F it too much hassle.

Just can't justify paying $525 for a phone that I could regularly get for $180

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Soooo psyched.
VERIZON?!
Unexpected.
Definitely getting this in the spring, my contract is up already but stickin with Verizon.
Phone is a beast, 1ghz processor was just recently in PCs...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Muth&^#&**# I can't upgrade.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

DAMNIT!!!

join the club i'll just cop next week, im still thinking of what i want to get engraved on it
So u gon cop for the unlocked price?
yea im just gonna bite the bullet im trying to unload this tp2 for tmobile if any is interested
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom